Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628010 times)

Stop being powerhungry.

You don't need admin on every server y'know.

Stop being powerhungry.

You don't need admin on every server y'know.
He's spammed this app all over and AT LEAST one of his "recommendations" has never recommended him.

Is anyone intending on fixing the Small Pool? Because it's been quite some time since it was last used.

Is anyone intending on fixing the Small Pool? Because it's been quite some time since it was last used.
I don't even see why it should be fixed, it really doesn't do anything.

IGN: Fab
BL_ID: 25231
Previous Experience Administrating: Nasoa's Kart Racing, Shadowcrusnik's server, My own server, Lt.Jamergaman's snow trech warfare.
Who recommends you?: Kiwibear, Shadowcrusnik. (Nasoa?)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I think I would be great admin, with the experience I got since my last attempt to earn admin, I play blockland frequently, and it's very probable that I keep an eye on the server.
Your Timezone/Region: General Brazil, (U.S. west coast)

I don't even see why it should be fixed, it really doesn't do anything.

It can slow down the boss and will give the "Normals" to backstab or cause high damage.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 09:34:34 AM by Hotspot »

It can slow down the boss and will give the "Normals" to backstab or cause high damage.

It works the same for the boss.

Name: BlockoBlocko

BL_ID: 34206

Precious Experience Adminstrating: My server, Yogi's RP, Radioactive Mace's TF2 Koth Alpha, Areeb1002's Jail Escape, Emo Jew's Falling Platforms, Gamecube64's server, HADSPOT's server, shadeymatt's server, Wilder's server, SeriousGinger's Generic Island TDM, Krayn's Jail Escape, Lt. Jamergaman's Winter Trench TDM, Orangeman's Christmas Chainsaw DM, Zacaust's server, Blazealiki's server, Fanta's Christmas Village, et cetera.

Who recommends you?: Executioner, Radioactive Mace, Eepos, Yogi, Areeb1002, HADSPOT, Tetrahedron, Ark.

Why should I accept you?: I mostly come on-line when there are no admins in the server. When I get on the server, I always try to be fair and be nice to people, even if they are jerks. Therefore, I believe that I can contribute to build a friendly and accommodating atmosphere for the server, which will improve the way people consider and rate the server. Also, I play in this server everyday, and I think there are many people who need to be banned.

Your timezone/region: Pacific Timezone, UTC/GMT +9 hours
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 02:48:27 AM by BlockoBlocko »

I finally put some time into working on a new boss, and It's still far from done. I really wish I had more time to work on this server, maybe this summer we can overhaul everything.

I finally put some time into working on a new boss, and It's still far from done. I really wish I had more time to work on this server, maybe this summer we can overhaul everything.

are you going to give away any clues?

Use my new logo?

there are many people who needs to be banned.
Might want to correct that grammar... It reflects on you.

Might want to correct that grammar... It reflects on you.
I find this ironic.

<--- My forum name (in case you need it)

Name: Cheif
BL_ID: 28503
Previous Experience Administrating: My friend's server (derrell)
Who recommends you?: LolSniperPwnage, Assassin's Creed 3 (I am not sure if they still have the same names), and players who come to my server
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I'll ban cheaters, chat-spammers, etc. I will keep people in line and I won't abuse players and I visit the server almost everyday
Your Timezone/Region: PST (California)

(Repost)