Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604739 times)

Not sure if I was the only one to notice this, but for Redconer's app review, he voted yes for himself, and it counted towards the intial vote count. May I question this?

Not sure if I was the only one to notice this, but for Redconer's app review, he voted yes for himself, and it counted towards the intial vote count. May I question this?

I don't see what you are referring to.

I don't see what you are referring to.
whenever tophat posted the app review batch. Redconer voted for himself on his app and it was counted.

EDIT:wait I'm just I just noticed it was part of tophats review. It just looks so much like its own vote that I didn't notice it.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 10:43:12 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

whenever tophat posted the app review batch. Redconer voted for himself on his app and it was counted.

EDIT:wait I'm just I just noticed it was part of tophats review. It just looks so much like its own vote that I didn't notice it.
10/10

would read again

/togglegizmo
/mute gizmo 9999999999

just visited the server a day or so ago, pretty nice, it was fun

do you participate in it.yourself, Pecon? you weren't there when I showed up and I played for about an hour

just visited the server a day or so ago, pretty nice, it was fun

do you participate in it.yourself, Pecon? you weren't there when I showed up and I played for about an hour
It's pretty boring to me after having been hosting it for two and a half years. I do show up and play sometimes, but I mostly just show up to fix issues or make updates.

I'm confused

Debate for Redconer has finally finished! Redconer is our newest admin.

Congrats Red! I'm happy to hear you made it.