Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629834 times)

Suggestions for a fix? And what do I have to do with this?
Nah just don't listen to him

Pin the Tail on Gizmo is the best party game

I prefer the kill Jetz game and cause him to get angry and attempt to limit your power

Remember, everyone, the Gizmo is a strange and hideous creature whose tail grows out of its neck.

I prefer the kill Jetz game and cause him to get angry and attempt to limit your power

Remember, everyone, the Gizmo is a strange and hideous creature whose tail grows out of its neck.
Oh my

I got denied, and the spam apps, what. It is literally just the format as all of them. Do you want me to literally change how I administrate for every server, plus I do a lot of apps because I want to get involved in a server. I knew I would get denied here because the admins hate me anyway. I barely play blockland anymore anyway but, just wanted to make that clear.

I got denied, and the spam apps, what. It is literally just the format as all of them. Do you want me to literally change how I administrate for every server, plus I do a lot of apps because I want to get involved in a server. I knew I would get denied here because the admins hate me anyway. I barely play blockland anymore anyway but, just wanted to make that clear.
So you don't care where you become an admin as long as you can feel important?

Your agenda is twisted. Just because you have the right format and make a lot of apps is not going to get you accepted. If they don't need your type of administrating, they aren't going to take you.

And if you barely play Blockland, why would they want an inactive admin?

Page 10 or BUST
The cycle is complete.

Inb4page1000

Ontopic: Is there gonna be a fast class kinda like a runner to replace the runner?