Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618373 times)

I give support for Abstract, I have seen him do his job really well, Its hard for me to review apps now.

I give support for Abstract, I have seen him do his job really well, Its hard for me to review apps now.
although abstract posted a shrek research link that i fell for :(

or maybe it was some1 else

Pretty sure that was someone else, abstract doesn't fool around the times I have seen him, hes one of the ones who isn't afraid to ban.

My application is a bit late, sorry D:

Pretty sure that was someone else, abstract doesn't fool around the times I have seen him, hes one of the ones who isn't afraid to ban.
it was more than likely him

Is it possible for Boss Battles to have a new logo? cuz i wanna make one

I must have been like a day late because I applied before this review or something, maybe even a couple of days before. I don't quite understand if I was looked over or something. I don't mind waiting till the next review, I was just curious since I applied before the review.

It WAS abstract. He was recently banned from Sanctus for doing so.
EDIT: here
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 07:56:02 PM by TrollBoat »

I personally hope General R gets admin, he is a good admin in my eyes, I have administrated along side him, he does his job. I am happy he atleast got considered

"gay midget research"

I must have been like a day late because I applied before this review or something, maybe even a couple of days before. I don't quite understand if I was looked over or something. I don't mind waiting till the next review, I was just curious since I applied before the review.
The applications for this review were collected on the 23rd, and you submitted yours on the 25th. It hasn't been overlooked, you'll just need to wait for the next review.

In related news we've decided not to accept General R or Abstract both based mainly on previous actions.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 08:46:24 PM by Pecon »

In related news we've decided not to accept General R or Abstract both based mainly on previous actions.
Oh thank you. From what I've seen (And this was several months ago), General R had many many complaints on c[_]'s server.

holy forget getting into boss battles is like trying to play beer pong while on all types of drugs

holy forget getting into boss battles is like trying to play beer pong while on all types of drugs
honk honk

WELCOME TO DUCK BATTLES

YOU'RE HERE FOREVER