Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604750 times)

I almost cried when trinko got accepted.... GJ trink.
ye old envy

If you try to join boss battle's server it dont work
?
care to elaborate?

Congratulations, Trinko!
I'm just one of the people who made an application a long time ago and got shot down by all the admins. Now, many good people with potential to be good simply get shot down because of a flaw in the application. You see, when it comes to my servers, I'm a easygoing kind of guy. The only time I deny applications is when just a little more effort is needed and when the app is just an obvious joke. Heck, I don't even make administration experience on other servers a requirment, although it can boost chances of getting admin. Once again, congratulations to Trinko for managing to get through.
/end rant

being 'easygoing' doesnt necessarily get you the top-of-the-line admins.

I think Gontron should get his rank

There was a small miscount, Nova Flare is also considered. We should be discussing considerations this weekend.

Gah, i just realized i made multiple of grammar and spelling mistakes in my Application for being a admin. Ill try to improve next time, i can do better.

Gah, i just realized i made multiple of grammar and spelling mistakes in my Application for being a admin. Ill try to improve next time, i can do better.
Good luck :^)

Everyone should look at dis, stuff tits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wfwgw01JUA ITS NOT research!
BB gameplay, hue

If you get considered, how do the admins contact you?

I would like to know too

We don't. The discussion is private.

I've updated the Scientist's shield to cover a larger area. It still needs some tweaking, so I re-enabled a debug bottomprint that lets you know when you're being counted as inside the shield (since it may not perfectly reflect the shield's appearance). I just don't have the time yet to finish the tweaks.

I've updated the Scientist's shield to cover a larger area. It still needs some tweaking, so I re-enabled a debug bottomprint that lets you know when you're being counted as inside the shield (since it may not perfectly reflect the shield's appearance). I just don't have the time yet to finish the tweaks.
maybe some type of aura that is also visible to the affected player could be put around you if your technically inside of the shield so other normals and the boss can know if your taking reduced damage.

maybe some type of aura that is also visible to the affected player could be put around you if your technically inside of the shield so other normals and the boss can know if your taking reduced damage.
Well the idea is that you just know you're protected as long as you're inside it. That's how it was before because I had it tweaked right, but I have to recalibrate it again now.

When the shield is first created, it is very large; but once it is upgraded, it shrinks.