Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628657 times)

Well you do

pleaseeeeeeeeee, does aimbot even compensate travel time for spears

I really doubt it

pleaseeeeeeeeee, does aimbot even compensate travel time for spears

I really doubt it
Pretty sure it takes into account the velocity and position.

its funny because jon sucks balls
Pretty sure it takes into account the velocity and position.
no it doesn't. blhack focuses exclusively on the players head. it barely works for any existing weapons, even the instant dmg ones.

ok aqua pls

can I at least play without being called a cheater by others sometimes :LLLLLL

like, you have no idea how annoying it is to me because it has happened several times on other servs and i actually get perma'd
holy stuff
A lot of times it's just because people are mad because they are getting killed all the time and think that since you are playing so well that you are using aimbot. I personally think that you do not use aimbot. I know that people do get called cheaters on occasion, but sometimes skill just looks like hacks. And with the modern day world as we know it, there are lots out there who do use hacks and just lie about it, then there are those who don't use hacks and tell the truth. This is like the Salem Witch Trials almost. If anyone reading this does not know what the Salem Witch Trials are, look it up.

The Emissary boss is bullstuff, although it's fun to watch
You can't even win, even if you could win by capping it wouldn't be possible if he was near it
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 09:45:17 PM by Kyuande »

ok aqua pls

like, you have no idea how annoying it is to me because it has happened several times on other servs and i actually get perma'd
holy stuff
it's only the beginning

This just in: Console is allergic to Pecon playing steam-version of Blockland.

The gorilla has been killing me for 1 hour now.

ok aqua pls

holy stuff

it was a joke, I don't actually think you have aimbot, I thought I made that painfully clear in the steam chat

it was a joke, I don't actually think you have aimbot, I thought I made that painfully clear in the steam chat

what steam chat, also i know it was a joke but others take it seriously sometimes u know, gotta be careful

A little backstory: so my clanmates and I were fooling around on blacklight, and one of them jokingly says 'vk nawaji, hes hacking' since I was topscoring on our team with a high KD like 24/0. We didnt think I'd get votekicked, but I got votekicked and couldnt play for a little bit due to a cooldown, gg. We started laughing about it in the skype call
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 03:38:47 PM by Jonathant1 »

>clanmates
>being this gay

>clanmates
>being this gay

pls, go back to playing LoL
and why are u even looking at my posts in here, u dont even play on the serv lol

Nonnel trying to be Blockhead200000
smh nonnel

Jetz executed gorillaArmy(); and it was hell for me.