Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627327 times)

so are the achieved titles supposed to show up in the titleshop?
Nah, do /titles to see the title that you already HAVE, do /titleshop to see the available titles to buy.

Tell your admins to disable reverse text, medieval text, and brain damage text on me
Seriously its loving annoying

Tell your admins to disable reverse text, medieval text, and brain damage text on me
Seriously its loving annoying
bitching about it on the forums won't help

bitching about it on the forums won't help
Contrary to doing what? This is exactly the place to discuss this.

If I remember correctly, you were being a bit of a prick towards administration prior to your speech being horribly jumbled. This sort of treatment is standard.

Of course, I'm also probably wrong. I can't remember exactly what happened before your speech was jumbled.

He was being an starfish towards everyone.

I like how bomber acts like he's innocent and then some admin comes through and says something otherwise.

yeah i think rotondo was way better the way he was before his last update

I would like to know what this server's staff defines "stalling" as.

Less than an hour ago I was in a match against a Medusa. I was Tinkmaster Overspark, and I was the last man standing.

When it was down to just me and the boss, the boss had 50% of their health. I was at full health.

I began by setting up Minigun sentries and firing the Thunder Shock at the boss. At first, nobody is bothered by it, but after about 30-45 seconds of this some people start getting a bit upset. The conversation is as follows.

Link because the chat log is fairly long.

I was the last man standing for about one minute before being killed. I was actively trying to fight the boss.

Less than an hour ago I was in a match against a Medusa. I was Tinkmaster Overspark, and I was the last man standing.

When it was down to just me and the boss, the boss had 50% of their health. I was at full health.

I began by setting up Minigun sentries and firing the Thunder Shock at the boss. At first, nobody is bothered by it, but after about 30-45 seconds of this some people start getting a bit upset. The conversation is as follows.

I was the last man standing for about one minute before being killed. I was actively trying to fight the boss.
The terminology of "stalling" is if the user is running and not fighting the boss/running away from normals, camping away from the normals/boss to "win", or just generally holding up the round in certain senarios. What you did wasn't stalling at all.

I really don't know. Personally I do get mad at people who are Tinkmaster or constructor and start running around the arena placing sentries around, but really they are fighting the boss and that is pretty much their only way to fight the boss.
If I place myself in your perspective, then it really isn't stalling, it's just taking the boss a while to find and kill you.

If this will be considered stalling, then once all the rest of the normals are dead, should the remaining constructors and/or Tinkmasters start hurling themselves at the boss or just into acid pits, since they will have practically nothing else to do? No. That's why this shouldn't be stalling.

Also, as Blockz said, you aren't intentionally trying to hold up the round, in fact, you are trying to end the round. It's just ending up being really long since sentries don't exactly have the best aim in the world. Definitely not stalling.

I know I'm not an active admin on the server right now, but back then I was in a similar situation typing in chat in spawn when I was auto killed and had not even a single chance of even getting in the round.

This needs to be fixed.

I know I'm not an active admin on the server right now, but back then I was in a similar situation typing in chat in spawn when I was auto killed and had not even a single chance of even getting in the round.

This needs to be fixed.

You just have to move a little

What are the events for the spawn plates that describe the class? I put it with the fonts and everything, but I can't fit it all onto the allotted space in centerPrint.