Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626808 times)

How about Junkrat?
jesus christ isnt it enough that the classes already copy tf2 mostly? and now you suggest something from a copy of tf2 to copy? that's too much copying.

i wouldnt mind more original classes, like scientist.

Countdown to anniversary

Each day before the anniversary I'll be posting some Boss Battles screenshots from it's first year running. Scroll through the thread from here to find them!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 11:53:59 PM by Pecon »

itshappening

joined server pumped expecting an early bedroom and now im sad
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 05:22:26 PM by Drydess »

jesus christ isnt it enough that the classes already copy tf2 mostly? and now you suggest something from a copy of tf2 to copy? that's too much copying.
>copy of tf2
smh making assumptions

hopefully not busy on the 4th although, I probably will be

I took a good look at the image, glanced at your post, and realized it was an old photo from 2011-2012.

I-

I jus-

I want donor bar to return (even though I didn't know how to enter at the time).

Countdown to anniversary

Each day before the anniversary I'll be posting some Boss Battles screenshots from it's first year running. Here are the photos for today!

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 12:02:09 AM by Pecon »

itshappening

If you look closely at the picture, you can notice it's not the blocky version we have now, but it's the original version of bedroom. RIP those were some of the best times
Edit: Maybe, for next picture, a picture of the bedroom clock hitting 99:99?

oh hey its the old boss with the scythe, i think its badspot? that was the first boss i played as

I didn't join it much until probably the second year, but I'm not sure exactly when I joined. There seems to be a high playercount on the third day. Did you advertise the server a little bit, or just say that you were going to make it before it went up?

I didn't join it much until probably the second year, but I'm not sure exactly when I joined. There seems to be a high playercount on the third day. Did you advertise the server a little bit, or just say that you were going to make it before it went up?
Your id does not look like it came from 2011-2013.

remember when every blockland server was a dm with like 100 bricks on bedroom or kitchen