Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627897 times)

maybe have it be a choice, i sometimes have fun on tag

like, when the boss spawns a menu opens up that says the name of the gamemode and they can either accept it and do that gamemode or deny it and do a regular round

maybe have it be a choice, i sometimes have fun on tag

like, when the boss spawns a menu opens up that says the name of the gamemode and they can either accept it and do that gamemode or deny it and do a regular round
That would be cool.
Perhaps also add an incentive for tag onto this choice, where you get extra points for choosing it

Fixed easy melee, created a bug, and uniquely buffed william's beam attack.

https://bossbattles.pecon.us/forum/?topic=71&page=4#982

Bubbler abusing admin kicking out the player for no reason

Bubbler abusing admin kicking out the player for no reason
lol sky captain asked to be kicked
I left literally seconds before it happened

Boss Idea: Kompressor
Only selectable when map is bedroom.
his only attack is to change the map to Hangar.

I DID IT GUYS

also shoutout to bomb kirby for being a coolbro as he managed to give me donor status

also shoutout to bomb kirby for being a coolbro as he managed to give me donor status

no give me donor status instead

no give me donor status instead

I'm fairly certain this is a joke but I would be willing to do this for a couple more friends if Pecon added a proper way to donate on behalf of another user. Currently, you can only donate for yourself, or for your friend if you know them in person and can actually access their computer.

To give WaffleCake donor status, I had to donate under my own name then have Pecon manually move the credit to WaffleCake's BL_ID. Something tells me this is a one-time thing and Pecon won't do it again. Pecon probably only did it under the justification that it was a Christmas gift, or perhaps I was the first person to try to donate for another user and Pecon only gave in as a quote-unquote "prize" for being the first to attempt this.

Of course, if Pecon does add a feature to donate for other players, people will probably start to claw at me asking for me to donate for them. I don't even have donor status myself.

-

I recall throwing $40 in for the server and just had Pecon split it up between myself and another and it worked out fine. I probably asked beforehand though and that was a while ago, I haven't checked on how donations work nowadays.

Yeah, I split up and move around donations pretty often. Just ask beforehand and I'll make it work out.

Though on the subject of donations, the server actually has far more 'on-hand' money from donations than it really needs, it's already at 7 months again. Not too long ago it had dwindled down to two months and I was predicting to some people that I might finally shut down boss battles due to the lack of funds, but then we ended up getting a number of large donations over the past few months. You guys aren't ever going to let me shut this down, are you.