Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 726162 times)

If it evolves at level twelve, then he is loving lazy.
You don't always have to go around insulting everyone who don't know everything you know.

tonkka you do that all the time

I still want more friends, can more people post their friend codes?

My code is 5400-9371-0246

Perhaps I can get the game by friday at Gamestop. There, I can also get the shiny Giratina event.

I still want more friends, can more people post their friend codes?

My code is 5400-9371-0246

0860-3978-7467

Here you go.

0860-3978-7467

Here you go.

Added...although it was weird because i had to type in your name and it says you have to add me which never happened before.

Also, ditto with the Imposter ability (transforms upon being set out instead of having to use the move) seems useful, anyone want one since I can get them from the Friend Safari?

Also, ditto with the Imposter ability (transforms upon being set out instead of having to use the move) seems useful, anyone want one since I can get them from the Friend Safari?
That's cool, but I still think he needs to be able to transform with 10 PP instead of 5.

So that game breaking bug in Lumiose City, does that apply only to the bottom half, or can it also happen in the top half? I'd like to know as i'm gonna be heading there soon and i don't want to have to start over :c

So that game breaking bug in Lumiose City, does that apply only to the bottom half, or can it also happen in the top half? I'd like to know as i'm gonna be heading there soon and i don't want to have to start over :c
just dont save outside
better safe than sorry

Is it possible Nintendo can put out an update to fix that?

Friend code 2191-7648-2543.

Friend code 2191-7648-2543.

Your Friend Safari has Kelceon and Lilipup. I don't think you can even get Lillipup unless you trade it or get it in the safari.

Is it possible Nintendo can put out an update to fix that?

3DS games can be patched

3DS games can be patched
Neat, hopefully it won't be too long before it's fixed

sent Blaziken to my PC Box
received Lucario

no regrets