Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729735 times)

And that is why you use repels.

Every Pokemon you don't encounter while using Repels could be a shiny

Especially with the rumored raised encounter rate

Where am I supposed to go after I get to Connecting cave? I go through the shortcut but I can't find a way down into whatever town that is.
In the town you find after coming out of the shortcut, there's an aquarium that you can exit through to go to Route 8 and then to the town where you'll find the second gym

what cave was this

Terminus Cave, I went in because it had the description "A coal mine that was closed a few years ago due to rumors of a monster living deep within it."

Every Pokemon you don't encounter while using Repels could be a shiny

Especially with the rumored raised encounter rate
I swear if the shiny rate went up then GAH.
Terminus Cave, I went in because it had the description "A coal mine that was closed a few years ago due to rumors of a monster living deep within it."
So... Wobuffet's the monster?
Also, Wobuffet is one of my favorite Pokémon. :D

So... Wobuffet's the monster?

No silly, that's that reflective cave, I'm talking about a legendary.

I'm assuming the Chamber of Emptiness and Sea Spirit's Den will either be event things or you need to do something before anything's there because both are just empty 1 floor room caves with no music or Pokemon, although the chamber of emptiness did have a spooky plate in it.

Edit: Um....go to North Boulevard in Lumiose City, check the generic buildings with no signs and find the one with 3 floors and go to the second floor for the creepiest loving thing I've ever seen in a Pokemon game.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:21:53 PM by naturemon »

Saving problems are being reported. Not good.

Only in Lumoise City, if I recall correctly.

Why can't i use my Farfetch'd in Sky Battles?

I am 11 hours in and have not reached the second gym.
idk what I've been doing but I am enjoying myself lol

Team: Braixen (22), Tyrunt (20), Espurr (22), Kirlia (21), Snorlax (18) and Combusken (21)

Braixen's name is Kiki.
Espurr's name is Jiji.
Snorlax's name is Totoro.

yeah I did that

I can't loving transfer my old team to my copy of Y...until next year...for MONEY????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA

0361-6201-8919 because my topic died

how's my team looking so far
Fabio - Pidgeot (58) naughty
Eugene - Pansage (58) naughty
Flamecannon - Charizard (58) mild
Slamhand - Pangoro (59) mild
King Prime - Pikachu (59) impish *probably should evolve now that it's not learning skills anymore, should i or should i just keep the kawaii*
Viewtiful G - Greninja (60) bashful

right now i'm on the "team flare assault thing ultimate weapon SHADOW THE HED HOGGER?!"

King Prime - Pikachu (59) impish *probably should evolve now that it's not learning skills anymore, should i or should i just keep the kawaii*
Keep it.
Raichu doesn't say "Pika!"

Lumiose City is a clusterforget

The camera angles and dozens of different routes make it incredibly annoying to navigate

Lumiose City is a clusterforget

The camera angles and dozens of different routes make it incredibly annoying to navigate
Just so you know, it's not said but if you quickly tap a direction the camera will orient to that, and when you hold b you will run but the camera will be locked

not helpful in any way but iunno
i think it makes the city look bigger than it probably is