Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729677 times)

So I made it to the friend safari but I only have two friends lol
uh I think tails your ID is dark, and im not sure who the other person on my friends list is but they are fairy.

Post your friend code.

Mine's 5300-9371-0246

I have no friends so the friend safari is useless for me D:

1977 0585 8615

I want some friends for the safari too!

Also what level were you guys around when you got to the Snorlax part? Mine are all around level 20, I still feel like I'm over leveled for this part of the game ;-;

oh and is there a way to use the exp share on a single pokemon? It wouldn't let one of my Pokemon hold it

I want some friends for the safari too!

Also what level were you guys around when you got to the Snorlax part? Mine are all around level 20, I still feel like I'm over leveled for this part of the game ;-;

oh and is there a way to use the exp share on a single pokemon? It wouldn't let one of my Pokemon hold it

I think the only way to do it is by having only that pokemon with you, also it says your friend code is invalid.

Whoops, thanks. I fixed it.

1977 0685 8615

It is just the 3DS friend code right? The game doesn't have it's own?

Whoops, thanks. I fixed it.

It is just the 3DS friend code right? The game doesn't have it's own?

There's a game sync code but for this and anything relating to other people it's just the 3ds friend code.

protip: you're going to get a critical capture if the pokeball shakes in the air right before it lands on the ground

Because it takes sooo forgetiiiing looong
Bug types evolve faster than other types i think, also, all it takes is some Super Training to get those stats a-goin' (optional), fighting wild Pokemon around it's level, or using the EXP Share if you want to fight much stronger Pokemon/trainers if you don't want to just continuously use your low level Scatterbug on weaker Pokemon

It barely takes a half of a day to evolve it all the way to a Vivillon

Jesus christ why does everything in the badlands have Arena Trap

I forgot that while Skrelp is water and therefore great against ground, he's also poison so he's weak to it as well and he keeps getting Bulldozed/Magnituded to death

Um...I found pokemon Z...

I went into a random cave, and was greeted with a legendary called Zygarde...

Jesus christ why does everything in the badlands have Arena Trap

I forgot that while Skrelp is water and therefore great against ground, he's also poison so he's weak to it as well and he keeps getting Bulldozed/Magnituded to death

One word, loving Wobufett in that cave, kept making my pokemon faint since I couldn't escape because they have shadow tag.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 05:30:57 PM by naturemon »

One word, loving Wobufett in that cave, kept making my pokemon faint since I couldn't escape because they have shadow tag.

And that is why you use repels.

And that is why you use repels.

And that is how you miss Pokemon you may want.

Um...I found pokemon Z...

I went into a random cave, and was greeted with a legendary called Zygarde...

what cave was this

Where am I supposed to go after I get to Connecting cave? I go through the shortcut but I can't find a way down into whatever town that is.

i think zygarde looks amazing