Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729736 times)

Where am i supposed to go after seeing the professor and getting my 1st gen starter?

I've been trying to get a Vivillion all yesterday and today, but I can't get it. :c

I've been trying to get a Vivillion all yesterday and today, but I can't get it. :c
why not

"It's bonding time!" *screen turns black*

Is that why the O guys are always in hotel bedrooms.... bonding time...

Anyways, all my pokermans are around level 40, just finished the 4th gym (electric one)
took me awhile to realize this game is french themed. Am i stupid?

Why not just catch a Scatterbug?

Walking in grass to train Torchic...wild level 70 Moltres appears.

Does anyone have any suggestions about Gourgeist/Pumpkaboo? I know the stats its size affects, but which size is the best one? I'm debating between average and large. Since I have yet to get the game, I want to also know how many badges or how far in the game you get Skrelp, Heracross, Pumpkaboo, and Espurr.

I'm not normally the one to do this, but I'm assuming there was some page-loss when I first made this inquiry, so I will ask again.

I did that

It's so beautiful

Oooh, what's that pattern? I live in a nearby state (You're from NY, I'm from NJ), so I expect that we will get similar patterns, and I actually like that one. Although I won't be surprised if I get the garden pattern, which is nice too.

It's the Polar pattern, not sure how the wing patterns actually work, if it does depend on where you live or not

I did that

It's so beautiful
Polar = best
Dem Maple Leaf colours

eat hte food u stPID forgetign chicken ,

Can someone give me an honest review of this game? It looks great and I am on the edge of buying it.

Best Pokemon game so far

So I made it to the friend safari but I only have two friends lol
uh I think tails your ID is dark, and im not sure who the other person on my friends list is but they are fairy.

Why not just catch a Scatterbug?
Because it takes sooo forgetiiiing looong