Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729801 times)

So, I wonder who gets the next page.

oh also assuming this hasn't been posted yet

Do not save by a cab in Lumiose City.
there have been reports of game-breaking freezes if you save in that city, forcing you to reset your entire game.

yeah thought i'd put that out there

oh also assuming this hasn't been posted yet

Do not save by a cab in Lumiose City.
there have been reports of game-breaking freezes if you save in that city, forcing you to reset your entire game.

yeah thought i'd put that out there
I'm betting Nintendo will patch that sometime soon.

hopefully real soon i dont want to forget something like that and then KABAM

also I CAUGHT A YVELTAL WITH A POKEBALL YAY
by the way is there a battle girl isabelle
that'd be funny
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 08:31:52 PM by Flamecannon »

Um....go to North Boulevard in Lumiose City, check the generic buildings with no signs and find the one with 3 floors and go to the second floor for the creepiest loving thing I've ever seen in a Pokemon game.
Has anyone tried this yet? It felt like something out of a creepypasta.

Alright so I was originally worried about Braixen evolving because I didn't think Delphox looked that great in the screenshots I saw but after seeing it with my own eyes I love it

Has anyone tried this yet? It felt like something out of a creepypasta.

that lack of walk cycle jesus christ

No silly, that's that reflective cave, I'm talking about a legendary.

I'm assuming the Chamber of Emptiness and Sea Spirit's Den will either be event things or you need to do something before anything's there because both are just empty 1 floor room caves with no music or Pokemon, although the chamber of emptiness did have a spooky plate in it.

Edit: Um....go to North Boulevard in Lumiose City, check the generic buildings with no signs and find the one with 3 floors and go to the second floor for the creepiest loving thing I've ever seen in a Pokemon game.
I looked around and couldn't find it.

Please tell me what exact housing it is and not what it is itself.

My friend code is 2595-0858-3605. I will add everyones friend code who posted here.

My friend code is 2595-0858-3605. I will add everyones friend code who posted here.

Added.

I looked around and couldn't find it.

Please tell me what exact housing it is and not what it is itself.

I can't explain the exact housing, it's look is like 5+ other buildings.

Lol I just blacked out in your safari Naturemon cause I went in with party full of newly hatched eggs.. haa
Your ID is ghost :o

HOLY stuff you have spirit tombs in your safari!!!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:47:23 PM by Zet »

I'll add you tomorrow, gotta get some sleep

Lol I just blacked out in your safari Naturemon cause I went in with party full of newly hatched eggs.. haa
Your ID is ghost :o

HOLY stuff you have spirit tombs in your safari!!!!

Damnit, all I got was stuff, I do get ditto though.

Damnit, all I got was stuff, I do get ditto though.

I can catch a spirit tomb for you if you want

I can catch a spirit tomb for you if you want

That'd be nice.

to the guy complaining about how catching a scatterbug was hard ... you can find them in the very first grass patch in the game >_>