Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729610 times)

There are reports of CoroCoro leaks containing information about Mega Latias & Latios and two new Megas, Beedrill and Pidgeot, but no images yet

As a side note I really hope these new 3DSXLs make it out of Japan because hot damn

Confirmed!

Mega Pidgeot:
Flying/Normal with No Guard and a boost in Special Attack

Mega Beedrill:
Bug/Poison with Adaptability with large boosts in Attack and Speed

Mega Lati@s can be used to fly around the overworld and encounter anomalies that contain Dialga, Palkia, Zekrom, and Reshiram

CoroCoro subscribers will get a serial code for an Eon Ticket next month that lets them get the Lati not native to their game (RIP the rest of the world yet again)

Additional translations on the way
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 04:20:53 AM by Regulith »

Mega Beedrill looks terrifying

God bless nintendo for mega pidgeot.

I almost just released a Shroomish I got from WT that was holding an Enigma Berry, holy stuff

Pidgeot is my favorite bird in the game, unfortunately its stats made we stray away from it in anything besides beating the Story. I'm glad he's going to finally become useful it looks like.

HOLY forget YES MEGA BEEDRILL

Nintendo's teaching us the bird and the bees.

Latest addition to my shiny collection, stats are pretty underwhelming though

but regulith why did you breed a shiny when there's an event coming next month

Because trying to get the right nature and decent IVs on an event mon is literally hell and lightyears worse than grinding eggs

I also finally got my hands on a 6IV foreign Ditto from a kind soul on /vp/, I'm not a big fan of hacked mons but I felt like this was one exception I could make, now I don't have to scrounge around the GTS for foreign parents and hope they have like 3 perfect IVs

Mega Beedrill, but no mega Ninjask ;_;

Am I the only man in the world that doesn't give a crap about IVs and EVs