Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729899 times)

It was, unfortunately, confirmed by Masuda himself that trainer customization is not in OR/AS, a huge disappointment to many people
But black May and Brendan :(

It was, unfortunately, confirmed by Masuda himself that trainer customization is not in OR/AS, a huge disappointment to many people

no

Well gee guys it has to be a perfect remake WE MUST APPEAL TO 3RD GENNERS WITH KEEPING THINGS PURE!!!!111

i'm sure they're gonna introduce something new to compensate

Well, so far they introduced a new flying mechanic with the Mega Latios/as.

The demo has reportedly been broken open and data mined by the same guys who did it with X&Y, most notably revealing stats of all the new Mega Evolutions as well as a Mega Evolution for Hoopa and details about a facility called the Battle Resort. There is quite a bit of evidence behind everything including a few massive text dumps containing names, flavor text, dialog, and script elements that I doubt anyone would take the time to fake, but I'd still be wary of the legitimacy of it all.

If you're feeling hopeful, you can check out the stats and alleged (and very low-res) image of Mega Hoopa on PokeJungle.

I'm assuming that would be Contests

I got my hands on a European demo code but can't use it, so whoever wants it can have it: A060AYMD0DS8YUJ9

I got my hands on a European demo code but can't use it, so whoever wants it can have it: A060AYMD0DS8YUJ9

thank you very much, sir

PokeBeach did a short report on the data found in the demo, including Hoopa's new form, stats, and images of the regular and shiny versions of the new Megas and forms.

"...it appears the demo is a stripped-down version of the game from a programming perspective. The regular Pokemon models were ripped out of the demo along with descriptions for several new moves, but some scraps of data were still left behind. As such, Mega Hoopa’s full-blown model isn’t actually in the demo’s coding – the model you see to the right is from a set of smaller, resized Pokemon models that will be used in the games for something else."

I've also seen loads of codes on /vp/ if any Europeans want to wade through that place looking for them

Reminder that anyone in the US and Canada or who owns a 3DS from those regions needs to sign up for a Pokemon Trainer Club account and check the box to receive marketing emails in their settings before codes are sent out on the 21st to receive one

You might even need to have it set before then so if you want a code make sure you do it as soon as possible to avoid missing out!

oh hey a new post on the ORAS thread

ohH stuff WHAT THE forget

-snip, wrong topic-
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 11:21:09 AM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Does anyone have a Grimer they're willing to trade with me?

Does anyone have a Grimer they're willing to trade with me?

I have one. My friend code is 5300-9371-0246.