Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729531 times)

An official livestream is scheduled for October 2nd featuring gameplay of the original R/S/E and new information about OR/AS

Additionally, the October 5th episode of Get☆TV promises to have the most recent OR/AS news as well as reveal important details about Rayquaza

An official livestream is scheduled for October 2nd featuring gameplay of the original R/S/E and new information about OR/AS

Additionally, the October 5th episode of Get☆TV promises to have the most recent OR/AS news as well as reveal important details about Rayquaza
Am I the only one who's not excited for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?

Yes

probably

If you don't count people with no interest in Pokemon, people who have lost faith in new Pokemon games, people who hate Pokemon, people who hate everything, and people who don't have the mental capacity to care about something one way or the other then sure, you might be

To celebrate Halloween, a Pumpkaboo is now available via Mystery Gift for North America and Europe

It's Super Size, has a random Ability that includes Insomnia (which is otherwise unobtainable on a Super Size Pumpkaboo), and is holding a Rocky Helmet

This just popped up in my head while I was looking up the stats to Pumpkaboo.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to have 2-3 pickup Pokémon on a egg-hatching team? It can make waiting to hatch profitable.

To celebrate Halloween, a Pumpkaboo is now available via Mystery Gift for North America and Europe

It's Super Size, has a random Ability that includes Insomnia (which is otherwise unobtainable on a Super Size Pumpkaboo), and is holding a Rocky Helmet
Awesome!
I just got mine.

Mega Rayquaza's ability, Delta Stream, creates a new weather effect that causes attacks normally super effective against Flying to only do 1x damage, and the signature move Dragon Ascent is reportedly the strongest Flying type attack so far

Reasons behind Rayquaza getting a Mega Evolution instead of a Primal Reversion will be explained through the game's story

Mega Rayquaza's ability, Delta Stream, creates a new weather effect that causes attacks normally super effective against Flying to only do 1x damage, and the signature move Dragon Ascent is reportedly the strongest Flying type attack so far

Reasons behind Rayquaza getting a Mega Evolution instead of a Primal Reversion will be explained through the game's story
Maybe because he's so cool that his primal form is his standard? B)

delta emerald confirmed

any theories on this

because this is really interesting

I loving love kyogre and it is getting a revive

I loving love metagross and its getting a revive + an shiny event

I loving love everything in this game