Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 730181 times)

Anyone plan on picking ORAS up at a midnight release?
I'd really wanted to after I made it for the X/Y launch, but we moved recently and I'm no longer in walking distance of our rad little local game store. :(

I've plans to be in a carpool to Walmart after school tomorrow, though! Might be even more fun. <3

Still don't know which game I'll be getting as the version exclusives are still coming in, but at the moment I'm leaning towards Ruby. Seedot and Mawile ftw
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 04:53:50 PM by End »

I'm super busy tomorrow so I'm hopefully getting AS on Saturday (11/22)

I forgot to preorder ORAS, so I'll probs get it on Saturday

At least I preordered smash wiiu :)

going to the midnight release today, friends are coming in like 30 minutes so we can head to the gamestop at like 10PM. i seriously have no clue what we do at gamestop besides stand around

definitely worth the loss of sleep, even if we don't get to play it until tomorrow afterschool (agreed upon by all of us)

Haha plebs going out with friends and socializing while waiting for the new Pokemon. I have Amazon Prime so I can get Ruby and the new Smash in the mail tomorrow just so I can be an antisocial loser! B)

you're gonna have to go outside eventually! and when you do I'LL be there and say hello!
HA!

If I had enough space on my memory card I'd probably get if off the eShop right now but I don't so I'll just have to wait until morning

So Anna and Orlando are actually their new names and not just some random name given to the demo characters

Yuck, i prefer May and Brendan

So Anna and Orlando are actually their new names and not just some random name given to the demo characters

Yuck, i prefer May and Brendan

ew

hahahaha worldwide release am i right fellas

european release date: november 28th

apparently europe is not a part of the world anymore

for the 167th time nobody ever said it'd be a worldwide release on the same day, just that it would be in november

i have it but my loving ds is dead

Picked it up at GameStop and on the way out got offered one of the double-sided pre-order posters even though I didn't, it's pretty nice, got the primal legendaries on one side and Mega Diancie on the other

The music is amazing and the intro was really well done

holy forget the DexNav HNNNNGGGGGG
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 12:39:36 PM by Regulith »

getting as tomorrow get hyped

gunna nuzlocke this game first play through. haven't looked at any data regarding pokemon locations so this should be really fun.

gunna nuzlocke this game first play through. haven't looked at any data regarding pokemon locations so this should be really fun.
welcome to hell, where crits reign supreme and grinding is mandatory