Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 718782 times)

i think i'll be taking treecko. i don't want my starter to be an HM slave, which mudkip would become.

and i chose torchic last time i played, so yeah.

Going Treeko as well.

My game team shall be:

Sceptile
Sableye
Walrein
Ninjask
Aggron
Medicham

yeah there's a lot of water-type HMs, more than i'm comfortable with
still mega swampert tho

I'm getting Mudkip because I got the X/Y event Torchic and Treecko from SoulSilver.

Torchic and its evolutions will always be my favorite, but I've put so much time into them over the years that I feel like I want something different. Mega Swampert is too cool but I think I might actually go with Treecko.

CoroCoro leaks are out, though all they talk about is the legendaries you'll be able to catch, including mentions of a story-related way to catch Deoxys, and some new character "Higana" who owns a Whismur and Mega Salamence

Only 9 days until North American release, and a reminder that Diancie distribution will be ending soon

A new trailer goes over everything CoroCoro revealed yesterday: The "Delta Episode", which involves taking Mega Rayquaza into space to battle Deoxys and save Hoenn from the giant asteroid it rides; Higana, localized in English as Zinnia, who travels Hoenn looking for something with her Whismur and Mega Salamence; and the incredible multitude of legendary Pokemon available from flying with Latias and Latios.

Oh hey, the new episode of the XY special 'The Strongest Mega Evolution' recently aired in Japan, it goes into detail about why there's now Mega Evolutions in the Hoenn region (OR/AS), it's apparently connected to a huge stone that is believed to be the root of Mega Evolution

I've only just started watching it, so that's about all i know so far

This'll be interesting

I got to pre-order my Alpha Sapphire the remake of the first Pokemon game I ever played and also got the Diancie before it was too late.

On an unrelated subject...

I inbred a grimer to make it cooler
I couldn't name it master barf, and it's not shiny so :(

guy looking for beldum/metang, help him out!

4442- 0967-4382

On an unrelated subject...

I inbred a grimer to make it cooler
I couldn't name it master barf, and it's not shiny so :(
Dat Master Belch shirt in Sm4sh though

I'm getting AS on Saturday  maybe :o

Anyone plan on picking ORAS up at a midnight release?