Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 730148 times)

too much water

Where was this IGN review i've heard so much about?

if treeckology is not a name that god had nintended then i don't know what is

can we just talk about how incredible the DexNav is for real

the swiggity swoogity sneak walk really adds a spin on gameplay, before you'd just dash through routes but now there might be something cool so you gotta take your time and its clever

That feel when the rich kid npc uses a loving Full Restore on his level 5 zigzagoon

welcome to hell, where crits reign supreme and grinding is mandatory

i beat normal ruby nuzlocke. it was loving awesome. it got down to my last pokemon.

currently, everything is going smoothly.

rolled a die for my starter and got torchic.

got lucky and got a "rare" or whatever that new grass mechanic with pokes is -- lotad.

my other pokemon I've caught per mandatory nuzlocke rules were wingull, poochyena and slakoth.

thinking of keeping poochyena to deal with psychic dudes in the late game. wingull is trash, dies to rocks and electric. slakoth is trash until it evolves, and even then it's a normal type.

can people that have X/Y fight people who have ORAS?

too much water is the best game critique of all time

I'm in a mad dilemma of whether I want Ruby or Sapphire when the game releases here next week.
I had both before, and I loved both of them. Are the Pokemon Exclusives still the same as the original games?

I also don't know what starter to choose.
I'm tempted Torchic, but I used the X/Y Torchic a lot anyway, and used Torchic/Blaziken the most in the original game.

I've barley started so far because of Smash. Did everyone chose Mudkip?

protip: catching a zubat before brawly and using an x-attack while his machop is out will let you OHKO both his pokemon with wing attack.