The 2011 Spike Video Game Awards

Author Topic: The 2011 Spike Video Game Awards  (Read 10503 times)

>mw3 wins best shooter

yeah forget this show no thanks they have no taste and are wrong about everything

Wait until Niven comes in.

lol this is so mind-blowingly wrong, even for a person like you who is wrong about everything ever

Hahaha, no. If you noticed they already mentioned about three loving shows.

I don't get why you guys hate MW3, almost all those shooters are resins or the same game with a new story + weapon pack.

I don't get why you guys hate MW3, almost all those shooters are resins or the same game with a new story + weapon pack.

Rage?

I'm definitely disappointing with almost all the winners

Rage?
Rage is probably the most original one there and the only thing I've heard from it is the TF2 wingstick promo.

Hahaha, no. If you noticed they already mentioned about three loving shows.
Nobody cares about the ads, the only reason anyone ever watches Spike is for the VGA.

Because MW3 is 4 years old.

This host is a complete douchebag.

All I see in Twitter Feed:

>gaben
>halo 4
>#valve
>WHERE IS GABEN
>gaben jokes
>HL3
>#VGAs #Valve gaben

HOLY stuff SHUT THE forget UP GOD DAMMIT.

This host is a complete douchebag.

agreed

>Dance with a medkit
>Full health

bioshock infinite trailer.

The host drank a potion of minor magicka and said it was a health potion, obviously not a gamer.

The host drank a potion of minor magicka and said it was a health potion, obviously not a gamer.

He also said it was pee potion.

best thing to come of this so far is the previews for Mission Impossible 4 that play