Author Topic: STEAM WINTER SALE ASDF - now over :c  (Read 54551 times)

maybe this wouldn't have happened if okiver didn't brag about his mass of games every few pages

I think you meant to use Hounding and got it confused with Dogging
That's the word, god I feel dumb.

I don't have any "fake" money.

also it was never proven how okiver did it anyways..
i never said YOU had the fake money :L

It's alright between me and okiver again

HOLD IT!
okiver's account might get banned, he/she has no explanation for the several packages she bought and gifted. they could be using a stolen credit card, paypal account, or completely illegal/fake money.
TAKE THAT!

no I mean what did he do to become friends with okiver again?

HOLD IT!
okiver's account might get banned, he/she has no explanation for the several packages she bought and gifted. they could be using a stolen credit card, paypal account, or completely illegal/fake money.
TAKE THAT!
yeah, but nothing has happened yet and blah blah fighting's over

no I mean what did he do to become friends with okiver again?

1337-0

OBJECTION

steam normally takes a while to detect and take care of credit fraud. let this case be held at another time.

I am going to report the account so it's k guys

objection you're all dumb and jealous

Okay what's your point?

the defendant, Okiver, spent 1880$ on STEAM over the period of two days? then later showed off his or her inventory, pertaining of over 200 more dollars of merchandise, extra copies, etc? this would cause over $2,000 in purchases--just over 48 hours? most credit companies cap at 3,000$, how would his parents permit him to buy this much at the beginning of a month, just after a payment? whose parents let him or her do that?

the defendant, Okiver, spent 1880$ on STEAM over the period of two days? then later showed off his or her inventory, pertaining of over 200 more dollars of merchandise, extra copies, etc? this would cause over $2,000 in purchases--just over 48 hours? most credit companies cap at 3,000$, how would his parents permit him to buy this much at the beginning of a month, just after a payment? whose parents let him or her do that?
What are you, a detective?