Author Topic: STEAM WINTER SALE ASDF - now over :c  (Read 54556 times)

What are you, a detective?
I'M PHOENIX WRIG-
* Lil Robot is slapped.

Another point why the hell would he spend that much on duplicate games.
I mean honestly what are you thinking if that's your idea of money management you're worse than my brother.

Another point why the hell would he spend that much on duplicate games.
I mean honestly what are you thinking if that's your idea of money management you're worse than my brother.
THE COURT ACCEPTS THIS AS EVIDENCE.

anyone got any dice or epic coupons

the defendant, Okiver, spent 1880$ on STEAM over the period of two days? then later showed off his or her inventory, pertaining of over 200 more dollars of merchandise, extra copies, etc? this would cause over $2,000 in purchases--just over 48 hours? most credit companies cap at 3,000$, how would his parents permit him to buy this much at the beginning of a month, just after a payment? whose parents let him or her do that?

Anyoneelse notice before me, this had 9001 Views?

Looks like this topic is dying now

Because the winter seal is over

anyone notice how this is an internet forum, and anyone can set their age?

anyone notice how this is an internet forum, and anyone can set their age?

I'm actually 47!

unless okiver knows how to bypass the system, the credit card would immediately hold all payments if you were to spend that much money in such short time.

unless okiver knows how to bypass the system, the credit card would immediately hold all payments if you were to spend that much money in such short time.

Not necessarily. You don't know how much credit he's allowed, and you don't even know if used a credit card. There's also debit, which I'm pretty sure wouldn't put a limit. And unless you have fraud protection or alert I don't think it would stop you from spending so much, or tell you that much was spent as an alert (respectively).