Author Topic: Klendathu Drop: Version 1.3, Announcement on page 10!  (Read 21446 times)

I hosted a server with this. I didn't get all add ons datablock limit exceeded :P. Also laggy, very laggy.
you did something wrong

you did something wrong
What did I do? I have to enable just those add ons???? (as in, disable everything and turn on those, which would be hard.)

Thanks for the bump, Comr4de needs to get online more so I can host this again.  My guess is your computer isn't powerful enough to host this map.  It is quite resource intensive, given the number of bricks and the nature of the addons involved.

Thanks for the bump, Comr4de needs to get online more so I can host this again.  My guess is your computer isn't powerful enough to host this map.  It is quite resource intensive, given the number of bricks and the nature of the addons involved.
Would I disable everything and enable all that I need?

Yeah.

Also, Darren's server has shown me some major problems with the current version. Will update op when these are resolved.

I shall open the server tomorrow with the updated version of Klendathu Drop.

Around 4PM till 8PM GMT +0

bump because THIS IS MEGA AWESOME

I'll try hosting this sometime tonight.

I'm hosting this right now if anyone wants to join.

O yea

I will try to affect some work on this after next weekend, I have musical rehearsals everyday and the shows on Friday and Saturday

After that my schedule opens up dramatically

if i tell you how thankful i am i would get banned for spamming so here's what i have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH GAD YOUR  THE BEST  :cookieMonster:

Back from the dead, but for how long?

bump

hey guys here's a pretty baller announcement

I need spaceships that are sized and look like commercial airliners. If you have an airliner build already, it will work, just make it look a little more spacey