Author Topic: Klendathu Drop: Version 1.3, Announcement on page 10!  (Read 21390 times)

It doesn't work properly.
1. Sometimes the first door doesn't show the messages and the second door doesn't even open.
2. The radio part totally forgets out, repeating its events like a million times without even having to do anything else other than click that ramp at the far right.
3. The keypad doesn't work, it just says "Error: Code too short!" when you press a number.

Haven't gotten past there because the code doesn't work.

It doesn't work properly.
1. Sometimes the first door doesn't show the messages and the second door doesn't even open.
2. The radio part totally forgets out, repeating its events like a million times without even having to do anything else other than click that ramp at the far right.
3. The keypad doesn't work, it just says "Error: Code too short!" when you press a number.

Haven't gotten past there because the code doesn't work.
YOu didn't enter the VCE code into the console

also I'll be hosting with this today

doublepost, server going up

about time since someone hosted this

i shut down because senior thesis lol

i shut down because senior thesis lol
forget i was just about to come over

I will be hosting tonight, and I am extending the map as far as the vault. As soon as I have completed the rudimentary events necessary for the vault to work, I will start the minigame.

Played this yesterday night, pretty fun with fancy-schmancy effects and the such. It's too bad most the time you have to run like a little bitch so you don't get to enjoy all the detail.

Played this yesterday night, pretty fun with fancy-schmancy effects and the such. It's too bad most the time you have to run like a little bitch so you don't get to enjoy all the detail.
^^^ Im also culling a bunch of zombie spawns to improve enjoyability

^^^ Im also culling a bunch of zombie spawns to improve enjoyability
wooo

This was so true.
Though it made it a bit busier. :)

Hey guys, I'm hosting this right now. Shouldn't last more than two hours, though...

Hey guys, I'm hosting this right now. Shouldn't last more than two hours, though...
what's your ingame name?

This is kinda messed up, front door doesn't work, and seat and pod wont launch... No doors work in fact.