Author Topic: Klendathu Drop: Version 1.3, Announcement on page 10!  (Read 21441 times)

BTW the password dingy wont work, is it the immunetime thing?
I could edit the Squad mode to automatically set that value whenever it's in use.  If you like.  That way you don't have to type it whenever you start a server...

I could edit the Squad mode to automatically set that value whenever it's in use.  If you like.  That way you don't have to type it whenever you start a server...
Would help the newbs.

I didn't see you host today :c

Would help the newbs.

I didn't see you host today :c
I was at school, lol.  Hosting now if you like.

Too late, as usual. Maybe you could set up a passworded dedi? Or just a plain dedi? That way we could work on it regularly without having to wait for you.

Too late, as usual. Maybe you could set up a passworded dedi? Or just a plain dedi? That way we could work on it regularly without having to wait for you.
Damn these time zones.  The problem with dedi is I have to leave my computer on all day/all night.  This is ok so long as the dedi doesn't become too resource intensive.  If that happens, my PC can overheat and crash, leaving you without a server till I get back.  It's also possible for the server to simply crash from zapt being stupid.  I'll put up a passworded dedi in the morning tomorrow.  You're welcome to go on it anytime.  I'll PM you the pass.

I know I'm not the best builder you could ask, but if you ever need help with something, I'll gladly volunteer

I want to add more interiors to the city

I want to add more interiors to the city
*Gladly volunteers to help*

I'll put up a passworded dedi in the morning tomorrow.
Whoops, look like I forgot.  Sorry, I was in a massive rush this morning.  I'll put up a dedi now, maybe leave it up tonight.

Conan asked me to put up IP, so 69.111.189.230:28000
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:11:10 PM by Gadgethm »

If any of you are wondering it's for manual join

anyone hosting this still?

If any of you using this map would like to provide me a list of ZAPT-related issues, I will address them in the next update.

OH MY GOD, this looks so epic! I have to try this out