Author Topic: Uxie and Brian Smith - Team - Modification Topic  (Read 3815 times)

Me and Brian Smith have started a team and are willing to make a bunch of mods. I model, Brian scripts.

Here is our To-do list:
    • Smithway
      (Racing Mod)
    • Vehicle Customization
    (Mod that colors and hides/unhides nodes)
    • Turbo Boost Car
    (A turbo boosted car; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI7liObIQuY)
    [/list]

SMITHWAY - DONE

Our little kart racing mod thats pretty neat. It hat item pickups from mario kart, etc. The kart is very easy to maneuver.

VEHICLE CUSTOMIZATION - JUST STARTING

Our little customization mod where you can customize vehicles with spoilers, colors in multiple places that can be different, logos, and stuff like that.

No pictures yet because we are just startint to work on it. We will have pictures later on like tomorrow or the next day.

TURBO BOOST CAR - NOT STARTED

Yeah I was jusst looking around for something and I came accross a video.
    I thought the vehicle was so cool I just had to make it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI7liObIQuY

MOVIE MAKING

We would like a person to make us some movies for each of out mods we make. So if you want to, please post here, telling us your Blockland Forums account, BL_ID, In-Game name, and a good movie you have made before.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 02:20:17 PM by Uxie »

Reminds me of Bushi's racecars.

Sounds great, the Smithway project looks fun.

Sounds great, the Smithway project looks fun.
    It also looks done. :3

It also looks done. :3

Good that you already have a big project done, shows real potential.

Why do you need to remake knightmare?
    also the knight model looks bad
    it's like beveled in random places that dont need beveling wtf

Why do you need to remake knightmare?
    also the knight model looks bad
    it's like beveled in random places that dont need beveling wtf
    I don't know I just thought it would be fun to make it.

The kart looks good, and so does the knight model (though the sword is kinda ugly :P). Good job so far!

So we have a remake of bushido's kart racing with what I was at first sure was actually bushido's kart model but after remembering there's a dedicated modeller on board also am now accounting for the possibility it's just a remake of it using all of the same ideas he did
    and a remake of bushido's knight deathmatch, which i presume will feature literally nothing new as well since brian smith's working on it

thanks for proving me right

The kart looks good, and so does the knight model (though the sword is kinda ugly :P). Good job so far!
    The sword was just a box i was using as to what the knight will look like holding a sword. Just the position.

So we have a remake of bushido's kart racing with what I was at first sure was actually bushido's kart model but after remembering there's a dedicated modeller on board also am now accounting for the possibility it's just a remake of it using all of the same ideas he did
    and a remake of bushido's knight deathmatch, which i presume will feature literally nothing new as well since brian smith's working on it

thanks for proving me right
    Ahem. I would like to say that I am going to sneak in a bunch more features. I garuntee it will NOT be the same.

put smithway up for download, same with karts.