Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80353 times)

Hi, York. Is it okay with you if I copy your admin sign design in my city?

oh yay i have to restart my water tower and house.

I've got an old mini plan here. If you somewhat approve it I will start making it in real size, York.
I thought it was pretty much useless to start making something that maybe wouldn't get accepted in big size either.

The map is atm too big for what you had planned. So I would say I only would make the part with the yellow brick. I then would expand the part with the bridge and make a small indu area there. Not as big as the map shows.

A small prototype I wrapped up.

Slev that is lovey as forget I say we do it.

Hi, York. Is it okay with you if I copy your admin sign design in my city?
Fine by me.

That's looks really good Sleven, I would like to see that in the future of my server.

It seems that my server was down, and got this in errors:
Quote from: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server remote console
% Add-Ons/Gamemode_CRP/Main.cs (332): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'getDamageLevel'
% BackTrace: ->Clock->tick
%
%
% Add-Ons/Gamemode_CRP/Main.cs (331): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'getTransform'
%
%
% Add-Ons/Gamemode_CRP/Main.cs (332): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'getDamageLevel'
%
%
% Add-Ons/Gamemode_CRP/Main.cs (331): Unable to find object: '0' attempting to call function 'getTransform'
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
%
% Add
I've no idea how this happened, but thanks to a auto saver, the city is now running the save that was 5:31pm today.

that appears to be some kind of player persistence thingy

Crashed again, yet the same exact thing with 13 players online, Jasa is already going to fix the issue.

I've done some rough calculations and noticed that when the layout is finished the brickcount will be around 10k.
Is that alright, or should I trash it and start over?

I've done some rough calculations and noticed that when the layout is finished the brickcount will be around 10k.
Is that alright, or should I trash it and start over?

Trust me thats better some of the cities me and swat have made.  One we made hit 50k just worth of things my admins have built that were nice looking.

For the record, I'm also going to place an update on the gamemode.

For the record, I'm also going to place an update on the gamemode.
Alright.

If I placed bricks using lumber before the auto save, do I lose the bricks and the lumber?

Alright.

If I placed bricks using lumber before the auto save, do I lose the bricks and the lumber?
Depends on when it was saved, I'll give the time that when it was saved, and will post it later on, I'm posting from my iPhone.

Depends on when it was saved, I'll give the time that when it was saved, and will post it later on, I'm posting from my iPhone.
Alright. It probably wasnt much anyways.

About what time will you be home to be able to put the server up again?