Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80858 times)

This is what I'm confused about.
On any other cityrpg, the person is instantly arrestable after murder. Are the demerits lower for admins?
He said he did get demerits but not enough to be wanted?

I don't know, he killed a lot of others.

It sounds like complete horsestuff to me.

It's Jasa's cityrpg, not Iban's.

murder dems are broken

murder dems are broken
And it will be fixed.

murder dems are broken
>:/

I think Yorktown needs to moderate his administrators a bit better.

And Jasa needs to fix these issues.

Like I've said before, this is just like Diggy's MetroRP, both script wise, and administratively. This can be good, and bad.

I'll humbly offer my coding skills if Jasa is dropping the ball or anything
although, he's probably a more experienced coder than I

Due to the backpedaling I've been seeing from both sides, don't expect me to make choices that you don't like at all, but Sylvanor might have a good chance being removed from the team, what do you expect me to do?

I'm going to be on the YorkTown95's Central steam chatroom if you're welcome to leave what you currently think about Sylvanor, I need opinions about Sylvanor and should think of his view.

I'll humbly offer my coding skills if Jasa is dropping the ball or anything
although, he's probably a more experienced coder than I
Not likely to happen, Jasa has said that he is the only one that can script in his mod. He has told me this before.

Like I've said before, this is just like Diggy's MetroRP, both script wise, and administratively. This can be good, and bad.
I still remember when Niliscro banned me for no reason one time, I thought it was a horrible administration team Diggy had, but its back and forth.

I think that the majority of those who have played MetroRP can agree that Niliscro was an ass. In 2010 he banned me permanently because he had personal grudges against me.

He was egotistical, disrespectful, naive, and was a stupid druggy.

None of your admins are like this; and it's good that you're actually trying to moderate.

I would definitely play this.

Nobot you're just lucky Jasa has been taken care off.

O_O the 3rd screenshot looks like V21

I'm going to see if I can get York to install my updated mod and have me clean the database sometime.

What I'm going to do I clear the data of people with the job of "Civilian" that also have $0 in bank. This will make saving data less laggy.

Now watch as somebody rich gives everyone with $0 in the bank a free dollar.
Also, what about those with the money in hand?

Now watch as somebody rich gives everyone with $0 in the bank a free dollar.
Also, what about those with the money in hand?
They won't loose much.