Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79064 times)

Are elevators not allowed? The one that I use to get my biplane out of the ground was demolished by someone.

Are elevators not allowed? The one that I use to get my biplane out of the ground was demolished by someone.
They're allowed, but cannot go over 5-6 floors.

THC has somehow been doing something to my player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCHcDS6BCgs&feature=youtu.be

Basically I can open RTB but when I close RTB it stays open and I can't do anything.

Greek2Me thinks it could be deleting my player. Lugnut says it might be something wrong with the instant respawn event.

EDIT: Lugnut is currently looking at the events and will give me his final brown townysis soon.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:12:18 AM by Gizmo. »

THC has somehow been doing something to my player.

THC also admitted to using an alt to produce money twice as fast, and avert jail, ultimately cheating the mod.

He has been trolling players today too. He got into a rage by this guy and has been taking it out on everyone. He invaded my apartment while I was building to harass me because I told him he was being an idiot arguing with people. He also began spawn killing me as some others and I started arguing that he was being pathetic.

I would like to suggest some action is taken. He is clearly only there to upset players and ruin the game.

EDIT:  TEC is his alt apparently. Wasn't he banned before and had his property destroyed for dis-obeying admin?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:04:07 AM by Sheath »

I looked through a save Gizmo gave me of your server (as of about 5 minutes ago) and discovered this lovely gem:
Half Large Industrial" -27.5 260 0.1 1 1 51  0 0 1 1 1
+-OWNER 7714
+-EVENT   0   1   onEnterLot   0   Self      VCE_retroCheck   0   0   Gizmo   
+-EVENT   1   1   onVariableTrue   7000   Player      VCE_modVariable   health   0   0   
This sets gizmo's health to 0 whenever he enters the lot.
The owner, seen here: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=7714
is THC.

Are kill events on lots bannable?

I don't know why gizmo is crashing. That doesn't make sense to me.

Justice.

He has just been permanently banned banned for 7 days after Lugnut's find.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:19:20 AM by Sheath »

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:34:33 AM by Inconnue »

-- oops wrong quote--

TEC can't be trusted.

- Harassing players
- Abusing events
- Failing to meet property codes
- Grieving / trolling players
- Deceiving admins
- Spawn killing
- Using alts to avoid jail / exploit mod

TEC has had two accounts banned now.

If he is not perma'd then Yorktown is failing as an admin. It doesn't get much worse than you TEC / THC. All you do in the city RPG is play gang wars and piss people off.

After being banned and upsetting people? "I don't care" he says over and over.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:29:10 AM by Sheath »

in the sake of playing lawyer (see: personal text)
may we  see the other half of that rtb conversation?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:34:11 AM by Inconnue »

Whaaat. Im confused, see what you did sheath.
we're silently ignoring you
sssssshhhh

in the sake of playing lawyer (see: personal text)
may we  see the other half of that rtb conversation?

I don't have it anymore.

It was just me telling THC that because he allowed himself to get trolled by another player, he got himself into a 7 day ban. He pretended not to care as always.

Also an apartment has been sold!

Pfthahaha I knew THC would get banned for something so stupid.

He kept talking about weed and how he smoked 1/8 of it from this drug dealer everyday for free.
He is so full of himself.

I will have a word with my admins on TEC's actions and I will make that final call on TEC's ban, give me a few days for me to make that call.

I'm posting from my iPhone, so I'll do my best on his actions.

I knew he was doing something.  A while ago I was trying to jail him.  I batoned him more than 10 times at one point.  I grew suspicious but never said anything.  I think he deserves a perma.