Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80184 times)

Oh shut up, you're not evening reading each section.

EDIT: Because Surburb keeps text messaging and is keeping informing me on how the server progress, I've trusted him enough to become one of my Co-Hosts.

Good thing he almost likes me now, phew.

Are there trials for wanted criminals?
Why would you need a trial? The jail system is just fine as is.

Next update I'm going to make it so if a player commits a crime while in jail they automatically get 6 stars.
If you're in jail for 6 ticks and you get jailed for 6 ticks you get 12 ticks in jail so I would not recommend it.
This sounds abusable. A lot of people half-AFK mine in jail, so someone could step in front of another player's pickaxe to give that player another six stars.

This sounds abusable. A lot of people half-AFK mine in jail, so someone could step in front of another player's pickaxe to give that player another six stars.
The pickaxe won't do damage for prisoners.

It does very little as is, unless you go away for 5 min at a time, you will be fine.

Oh, okay. So this only applies if a prisoner escapes from jail?

Oh, okay. So this only applies if a prisoner escapes from jail?
If a prisoner escapes from jail they won't be murdering people with a pickaxe.
If you have ticks in jail and you hit somebody, it won't do damage.

If a prisoner escapes from jail they won't be murdering people with a pickaxe.
If you have ticks in jail and you hit somebody, it won't do damage.

Haha, it's stinking so much Icygamma of that advert. It's so much you.

Heheh.

As I am sure you are aware, Mr. Doomshroom (BL_ID: 24271) owns a shop called OmniCorp. He was not aware that the price of the sniper rifle was raised from $400 back to $3,000. It just so happens to be that at the same time, Gizmo got into a duel with Suburb in which he went through approximately 10 sniper rifles. As a result, Mr. Doomshroom's money dropped from about $25,000 down to about $2,900. Could you please refund him this lost money? (I am posting for him, because he does not have an account on the forums.)

UPDATE: Surburb has refunded him this money.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 10:43:10 PM by TheRealMint »

Suburb has paid $3999 for one of my apartments which was furnished and built on demand! His penthouse is now finished!
Want a similar apartment! Click here!

Why are your prices so low, it makes mine look high, but they aren't....

Why are your prices so low, it makes mine look high, but they aren't....

I'd say is reasonable for both me and the purchaser.

Then that is stupid to introduce a 12 tick system.

Turn pickaxe damage off for prisoners. Make ATMs refuse money. I've escaped jail while a prisoner and its impossible to receive items (someone tried to give me a gun).

Problem solved.

Is it possible to get a manual $500 refund?

I accidentally place another residential lot and for some reason there is no refund system when destroying lot bricks. :c