Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80250 times)

I use to enjoy this server until people became starfishs on it.

Before you completely reject this post hear me out first.

1. Whenever you obtain any form of cash someone kills you immediately on a bike just to get cash, so you cant even gain a decent amount of cash.
2. I stated my rights and that is exactly what happened to me during gameplay on this server, and what happens? I am muted by an admin.

In my honest opinion and feeling of this server I think its trash.

When you get money its suppose to go into your bank account.
Not into your loving wallet so people can snatch it right away.

Also work on getting better admins, ones that actually hear you out and don't just mute you right away like jackasses.
CityRPG was a great roleplaying back in v8, and now today you've got some people that are not going to play it by the book.

First off I would like to know who muted you, admins only have the purpose to mute if you're using misconduct in the server, and the money part, its suppose to go in your wallet, what do you expect from Iban? CityRP used to be when you got your money into your wallet, goes for the same like Diggy's server. And if you're going to report the admins, I really need screenshots or any proof you can gather, this is not helpful at all. This is a unexcused rant, and I expect better from you.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:45:33 PM by YorkTown95 »

Lol admins that help and hear you out right away.  We have admins like that.  I have a good suggestion as for the money issue to add into the mod.  Why not propose that you are a cop, wandering the streets.  Oh look at that, you just got paid 50 dollars.  Now the little old criminal hamster here wants to take your 50 dollars.  You would instinctively say "economy crims make money pickpocketing blah blah", it doesn't have to entirely work that way.  In real life certain job places offer direct deposit into your bank account.  Let's say all the jobs in the RP that require a clean record allow direct deposit along with certain shop jobs such as shop manager or entrepreneur.  Then the criminals will not have access to direct deposit as they do not have a clean record.  That way criminals will be forced to kill other criminals then pickpocket each other then they will get wanted start gun fights against each other then the cops can safely move into to arrest without to many worries about losing their hard earned paycheck if going face to face with an armed crook.

I use to enjoy this server until people became starfishs on it.

Before you completely reject this post hear me out first.

1. Whenever you obtain any form of cash someone kills you immediately on a bike just to get cash, so you cant even gain a decent amount of cash.
2. I stated my rights and that is exactly what happened to me during gameplay on this server, and what happens? I am muted by an admin.

In my honest opinion and feeling of this server I think its trash.

When you get money its suppose to go into your bank account.
Not into your loving wallet so people can snatch it right away.

Also work on getting better admins, ones that actually hear you out and don't just mute you right away like jackasses.

It was Jasa I'm sure.

It was Jasa I'm sure.
forget off man.
I never randomly mute.

CityRPG was a great roleplaying back in v8, and now today you've got some people that are not going to play it by the book.

First off I would like to know who muted you, admins only have the purpose to mute if you're using misconduct in the server, and the money part, its suppose to go in your wallet, what do you expect from Iban? CityRP used to be when you got your money into your wallet, goes for the same like Diggy's server. And if you're going to report the admins, I really need screenshots or any proof you can gather, this is not helpful at all. This is a unexcused rant, and I expect better from you.
1. It should be deposited in your bank account. Yes Iban's CityRPG Mod did that, I've used it.
2. 4x4x or something muted me.
3. I don't have screenshots but It really was just suggestion about the money issue.

It wouldnt kill you if you just made it go into your bank account, would it?

Hmm, I might make it that you're required to have 15 exp, but worse thing is that the idle kicker kicks you if you don't talk or make a deposit in the bank. But I've no idea at the moment.

1.) All lots must have a purpose. No street level lots, terrain lots, parks, or useless shacks.

4.) You cannot hide inside bricks or barricade yourself in a place. You can hide, just not barricade.
Would you rather wait 60 ticks for 1200 dems to go away or get jailed and spend 6 ticks waiting in jail?

Pickpocketing in bank is not allowed.

Code: [Select]
Players will not be able to pickpocket in admin lots.

1 and 4 is incredibly stupid. You're not allowed to barricade yourself in a place? Dumb.
And I actually think those plain lots are alright. Terrain/parks etc. Much better than a box.

If people aren't able to pickpocket in admin lots anymore, that makes your suggestion already enforced. lol

I never randomly mute.

edit: who is 4x4racer, how come he got admin and why isn't his name in the OP
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 02:13:25 PM by Sleven »

I like it Sleven.

Also 4x4 has been admin for a few weeks, York made him admin.

And he has just been removed due to unjustified muting and my suspicions I have had very silently (what a shock even from me).

Wow, nobot you were cussing like a storm last night. That was the reason for the mute. you were bad talking players. That is not an unjustified mute in my opion. Also, i was not the one to mute you.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 03:27:42 PM by 4x4racer »

Wow, nobot you were cussing like a storm last night. That was the reason for the mute. you were bad talking players. That is not an unjustified mute in my opion.
I only cussed twice and I was trying to state what happened.

I didn't spam or anything.

The only person I insulted was PressMe for killing me multiple times after every tick.

if my memory serves me right I was not even the one to mute you. I was about to but jasa or ben beat me to it.

if my memory serves me right I was not even the one to mute you.
You were.

What ever I am not going to argue about this with you. You were acting in a immature. There was a reason you were muted and it was not unjust I dont just mute people for the fun of it...