Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79082 times)

mmm

Damn, I can't get exp at the moment because Picking exp is broken like everything else.

To prevent any misconfusion, I gave surburb permission to de-admin 4x4.

I guess that means I can't apply for admin?

by the way, I side with Nobot on this situation.

Sure, this is turning into a CityRPG similar to Diggy's, and it's doing it well. However, Diggy's CityRPG didn't get many players, mainly because the only active admin, Niliscro, was an starfish, and the flimbsy scripts promoted crime, abuse, and rage.

I'm not saying your admins are starfishs; I'm just saying that the environmental atmosphere your scripts and rules are promoting is negative. In other words, there's too much to gain here if you could lose it all easily.

As an administrator, I would promote building, fair speech, and fair rights for all players. I would never mute a player if he/she was simply angry, and I would always acknowledge my fellow players.

I end my statement.

I guess that means I can't apply for admin?
Its a possible, if you can show that if you can help with other people around in the server.

The current issue is no murder demerits. Although its nice because I'm a Mobster, it is causing a lot of issues and anyone without a gun is screwed.

Sooo, I am done with blockland. I deleted my bricks so someone else can take the spots. Have fun all!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 11:20:13 PM by Badspot »

I use to enjoy this server until people became starfishs on it.

Before you completely reject this post hear me out first.

1. Whenever you obtain any form of cash someone kills you immediately on a bike just to get cash, so you cant even gain a decent amount of cash.
2. I stated my rights and that is exactly what happened to me during gameplay on this server, and what happens? I am muted by an admin.

In my honest opinion and feeling of this server I think its trash.

When you get money its suppose to go into your bank account.
Not into your loving wallet so people can snatch it right away.

Also work on getting better admins, ones that actually hear you out and don't just mute you right away like jackasses.

Well how else are crinimals suppose to get money? That is one of their sources of money.

And lets not forgot who camped the pd and tried to arrest crinimals paying demirits.

I do agree about the admin team. Most of the admins do a poor job enforcing rules and abuse.

Well how else are crinimals suppose to get money? That is one of their sources of money.

And lets not forgot who camped the pd and tried to arrest crinimals paying demirits.

I do agree about the admin team. Most of the admins do a poor job enforcing rules and abuse.

The current admins are really only:

Sylvanor
Suburb
Jasa
RedPikmin
Sleven
York

This isn't a bad group but a CityRP can generally enforce itself. Some goes on a spree, they get jailed. Chat is the only thing that needs to be monitored mainly.

Admins don't see everything. If you see abuse or rule violations report them.

Also:

Sylvanor, please stop.

I would love to apply for and admin position but

1) York barely knows me
2) Im not quick sure what you mean by "Help with other people around the server"

2) Im not quick sure what you mean by "Help with other people around the server"
If somebody needs help, help them.

If you're confused on this "help other players out", its pretty simple, help us out, not only the admins have information about the server, people that have been playing and learned it their selves can also help out, this is a very good sign of you making a change of my server, and this is a maybe on becoming an admin, for the help and the support of my server.

I'd love to apply to be an admin, if that offer is still up.

Also, there's a computer labeled Drugs in front of the Bank, and under CRP in the bricks menu. Does that mean there's an ability to make drugs in the RPG? If so, how?

I'd love to apply to be an admin, if that offer is still up.

Also, there's a computer labeled Drugs in front of the Bank, and under CRP in the bricks menu. Does that mean there's an ability to make drugs in the RPG? If so, how?
Drugs are not possible to be created yet, but however its still in beta according to Jasa, you can purchase them, and use the command /dodrugs drugname

You're required to have the CRP client for it to work, which makes you high just like in real life.

Drugs are not possible to be created yet, but however its still in beta according to Jasa, you can purchase them, and use the command /dodrugs drugname

You're required to have the CRP client for it to work, which makes you high just like in real life.
Ah alright, thanks.