Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79089 times)

It's aweosme and insane at same time. People always want or need refunds for that that and that. I remember on Diggy, it was so hard to get any form of refunds tsss. And IT WAS NICE. I don't see why players cannot assume their own decisions. If you plant a lot and you decide some hours ago it was not the good place you were looking for, you want a refund, for the lot, the lumber, (more?) and you still find time to blame any admin on saying it was his fault. AH MAIS LOL hein. It begin hard to be admin on this server and admins don't have play to play themselves. (can u gr4nt m3 th4t? He is da ch34T3R rolololol banbanban GNGGGGNNN") We need to define THE TRUTH rules to play. Personnaly, i also did mistakes about bad rules, useless rules or new rules no ones know. Well, that's not anyting against the server (i like it so much) but against noobs. Also, i am sure most of admins on this server will agree with me. And sorry for bad grammar, it's not my native language.

Oh and: Bees everywere.

It's aweosme and insane at same time. People always want or need refunds for that that and that. I remember on Diggy, it was so hard to get any form of refunds tsss. And IT WAS NICE. I don't see why players cannot assume their own decisions. If you plant a lot and you decide some hours ago it was not the good place you were looking for, you want a refund, for the lot, the lumber, (more?) and you still find time to blame any admin on saying it was his fault. AH MAIS LOL hein. It begin hard to be admin on this server and admins don't have play to play themselves. (can u gr4nt m3 th4t? He is da ch34T3R rolololol banbanban GNGGGGNNN") We need to define THE TRUTH rules to play. Personnaly, i also did mistakes about bad rules, useless rules or new rules no ones know. Well, that's not anyting against the server (i like it so much) but against noobs. Also, i am sure most of admins on this server will agree with me. And sorry for bad grammar, it's not my native language.

What the hell? Are you on drugs?

I place a 16x32 and then moved it out of the way by one (using super shift). I accidentally placed it while trying to open IRC (I remapped to an END button which is close to the enter on my keyboard).

Its your fault for designing a mod that is so broken and inconsistent. If it wasn't for the fact the build is so nice and the server so stable, you'd have trouble keeping people there.

lolol? lololol?

My fault? sureeee a scipted it!
NOTICE: i speak about all idiots placing it and removing it, not people who "accidentally planted their lots". (even if it's kinda the same thing.
I never took drugs.

I'm fully against refunds.

Even though it was an accident Sheath it's still your fault. Don't blame the mod on this one, thus it is not supposed to give you a refund if you demo the lot.. as far as I know..

Imo, we should add a half refund on demoed lots. (demoed by the owner that is, not by an admin)
It sounds pretty realistic that you can "sell" your "land"/spot back to the "government"/server for a reasonable amount.

Also, is killing in jail allowed? Inmate killing inmate I mean.

I never said it was an admins fault.

I said the mod does not have a feature to refund lots, and it should. If I place a lot, its my lot, I should have the right to get my money back. I'm not talking about bricks, or lumber, or anything else. Just lots, which is reasonable and practical.

I never said it was an admins fault.

I said the mod does not have a feature to refund lots, and it should. If I place a lot, its my lot, I should have the right to get my money back. I'm not talking about bricks, or lumber, or anything else. Just lots, which is reasonable and practical.

There should be an option where you can say /refundlot[Lotname] and you get half of the original cost.

That's the only way I could think of how you could refund from lots.

There should be an option where you can say /refundlot[Lotname] and you get half of the original cost.

That's the only way I could think of how you could refund from lots.
no, it's really easy actually.

player deletes lot

"x" is refunded to the player

"x" = "I" % 2; "I" = initial lot price

the 50% money compensation returns to the player

You could also turn the "2" into the variable "d" so that the division variable is interchangeable. Slap that into an admin only slash command and you can change the dividing number to 1 (Full compensation), to 2 (50% compensation), to 3 (33% compensation), and so on

What about a depreciating value?

80% refund on direct destruction.

Depreciates by 10 percent each tick. By 8 ticks its worthless.

What about a depreciating value?

80% refund on direct destruction.

Depreciates by 10 percent each tick. By 8 ticks its worthless.
You sir are full of good ideas. If I ever add this to my scripts, this'll be added.

:D

I stole it from The Sims 1 when I was editing furniture. :c

Paraplegic has settled with BLMA for 0% (no refund) and dropped the case in a shocking move.

The discussion is documented at 2:57PM NZDT Thursday 29th March 2012.

He decided the money is better off to go to others for refunds and that he felt BLMA was not of malicious intent, which it wasn't. A strange move. A respectable one.

This is the lowest payout in compensation obviously.

Just letting you know that I haven't checked on the server yet, but I'll soon come back and do some saving.

Refunds will now be functioning on the server.
You will be refunded 50% of everything (Except lumber) when your bricks get killed.
This also includes vehicles and items on bricks that are killed.

Refunds will now be functioning on the server.
You will be refunded 50% of everything (Except lumber) when your bricks get killed.
This also includes vehicles and items on bricks that are killed.
Awesome. If I spawn a different vehicle on a brick without killing it, will I still get a 50% refund?

Awesome. If I spawn a different vehicle on a brick without killing it, will I still get a 50% refund?
Well I guess I could add that but then it would take another month.