Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80870 times)

Didnt even take time to read that stuff.
You are a complete idiot, i killed you and i was on Gizmo's roof with a plane. When you respawn somewere and begin to move in the street or across a building, i don't call this spawnkilling. Ok? Deal with it. If i need to be deadmined because someone is just mad at me, it's not good.
Being moderator mean it's forbidden to have fun? You don't do dramas when hamster or pressme go on killspree heh. Damn. I want to ban you but i cant. Too many noobs never stop complaining.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 01:39:55 PM by Sylvanor »

Didnt even take time to read that stuff.
You are a complete idiot, i killed you and i was on Gizmo's roof with a plane.
You went on top of the Police Department.

Yes you were on Gizmo's roof, that's the 3 story tower you shot me from when I ran back into the bank.

When you respawn somewere and begin to move in the street or across a building, i don't call this spawnkilling.
I had just spawned. Walked outside. Then was killed by you.
I will not "deal with it" because that is technically spawn killing, as lugnut just agreed with me on.

if you got shot as you left your spawn, that's spawnkilling.
no different.

If i need to be deadmined because someone is just mad at me, it's not good.
I am mad at you because you spawn killed.
Spawn killing itself is not good. Stop dodging the main point and stop trying to act all innocent.

Being moderator mean it's forbidden to have fun?
Having fun doesn't mean spawn killing people. It means playing the game the way its meant to be.

You don't do dramas when hamster or pressme go on killspree heh. Damn. I want to ban you but i cant. Too many noobs never stop complaining.
First off this is not a drama, its in General Discussion smart one.
Secondly PressMe and Hamster never spawn kill, or at least I never SEE them doing it.

Damn. I want to ban you but i cant. Too many noobs never stop complaining.
Its not your server. Ask Yorktown if he can ban me but this is just wrong.

You should not spawn kill or however you want to explain how you killed me.

But face the fact. You killed me as I walked out of a building I spawn inside twice. You told me to deal with it afterwards.

Your a terrible administrator.

nobot, did you have any weapons when you left the PD?

Nope.

I don't spawn with weapons.

So you had no way to defend yourself?
Not counting the hammer, which wont really help you at long range.

So you had no way to defend yourself?
Nope. He had a Mac10 gun (by the looks of it)
and I only had a limited baton, but he was on the roof and I have no idea how he was able to get on the Police Department roof.

Nope. He had a Mac10 gun (by the looks of it)
and I only had a limited baton, but he was on the roof and I have no idea how he was able to get on the Police Department roof.
He says he was on the roof of Gizmos building.

Just to let everyone know, there are plenty of ways to get on the roof. Very easy. So don't think Syl tele'd up there.

He says he was on the roof of Gizmos building.
He was on that building yes. But only for a short while.

He went on the Police Department building and that's where he spawn killed me.

Read the photos I put.

Might start playing on this server. Unfortunately I'm just a little above average with building, and everything on your server looks really good.

He was on that building yes. But only for a short while.

He went on the Police Department building and that's where he spawn killed me.

Read the photos I put.

WOW! i never cam in the pd. dang you'r such a lier. I stop answer and no longer discuss with you!

WOW! i never cam in the pd. dang you'r such a lier. I stop answer and no longer discuss with you!
You never went INSIDE. You went on the roof where you spawn killed me when I went outside.

Did he kill you when you spawned, or after you left your spawn?

Did he kill you when you spawned, or after you left your spawn?
After i left the spawn and walked out of the building.

Its still spawn killing because it wasn't more than 5 feet away from the spawn.