Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80898 times)

happened to my CityRPG too. It's just a trend.

either shut the server down for a while, host something else, or add new (actually original) features.
Jasa and I were talking to each other and see what we would do.

Jasa and I were talking to each other and see what we would do.

Host love rp.

Take the server down for 1-4 days without pre-explanation, and people will be begging for it to be put back up. This might get a rush of people back on.

Take the server down for 1-4 days without pre-explanation, and people will be begging for it to be put back up. This might get a rush of people back on.
Might think about that, but for the truth, TDMs has been getting most of the population if you know what I mean.

Might think about that, but for the truth, TDMs has been getting most of the population if you know what I mean.
Yeah. I've never understood the appeal of TDMs. I much prefer servers where I can work toward a long-term goal.

Like my new avatar guises?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:30:36 AM by Inconnue »

I seriously need to put some updates in and start clearing builds that are not going to be used.

The building clearing should be easy, but however the updates has to be dealt later on the road.

You need the mod to be working. Right now nobody likes it because everyone can just kill everyone.

You need the mod to be working. Right now nobody likes it because everyone can just kill everyone.
Thanks for the suggestion, for now on I need them because I need the help to make the best RP, Jasa is on the track of making lots that you cannot pickpocket, kill, jail, or any of that.

Server crashed, but I'm going to lay a few updates in, and might have to make a new city, it appears that the old city looks boring, no worries Jasa and I discussed a few things that we're going to do, we're going to do a small city layout, and hoping for great builds.

Server crashed, but I'm going to lay a few updates in, and might have to make a new city, it appears that the old city looks boring, no worries Jasa and I discussed a few things that we're going to do, we're going to do a small city layout, and hoping for great builds.

Smaller city? Wonderful! Maybe I can look at it and not get my fps killed down to 50fps.

Smaller city? Wonderful! Maybe I can look at it and not get my fps killed down to 50fps.

Everything will just be closed together.

I would like to add to that.

Having a smaller city would lead to a better server. Here's why.

With a smaller city there would be less lot spaces. With less lot spaces admins would have to become more strict on flagging builds and the build quality would increase. This would also maybe lead to a lower brickcount and attract more players.

Also, sometime next month I am going to implement another new database system into the mod. This will require all data to be reset.

All of this is happening sometime next month so don't worry about it for now.