Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80794 times)

After i left the spawn and walked out of the building.

Its still spawn killing because it wasn't more than 5 feet away from the spawn.
You still walked outside, he didn't kill you inside the second you spawned.

You still walked outside, he didn't kill you inside the second you spawned.
We already went over this.

if you got shot as you left your spawn, that's spawnkilling.
no different.

We already went over this.

I'm sorry, I wasn't 100% clear and these imbeciles cannot get it through their thick heads.
That's not spawn killing. Spawnkilling is when you shoot someone who spawned less than a second or so before.

What syl is doing is more of a "obliterating totally unarmed players who have no hope of defending themselves as soon as they exit the spawn where they cannot obtain weapons"

I figured I would leave it at spawnkilling just so we could keep this short, but from now on lets call it what it is.

I wouldn't ban Nobot for some misunderstanding. Continue on.

I wouldn't ban Nobot for some misunderstanding. Continue on.
Did you read my previous arguments?

Go to around page 64* and just read comments from page by page.

Did you read my previous arguments?

Go to around page 64* and just read comments from page by page.
Already did, and you don't have to remind me, I'll review it.

Nobot's argument is once again completely valid.

If this was my server, I'd be talking to Sylvanor about abuse. This isn't an abuse of a command or an admin only capability, but it is an abuse of the players being administrated by someone who feels like being admin also means having fun.

If Yorktown wants to take the administration team seriously, he'd investigate the lack of respect and responsibility of the team.

Ah well. Now we get into stuff like this again.

It's always hard to tell when things go out of hand. This a question which anyone could define in different ways.

If anyone didn't notice, Nobot is a cop. And I pretty much think Sylv is trying to keep the cops out of his range as much as possible. Should he'd waited until Nobot had made it up on the roof. Because, I'm pretty sure that after Sylv's first assault on Nobot.. all Nobot wanted to do was to jail him. So, the only way for Sylv to keep on going is to keep on killing Nobot. And the best place of doing that is the place he spawn. It's a bad circle, and in the end CityRPG is the only one to blame. It's just silly.

I'm not implying this mod sucks, only that CityRPG always had these kind of flaws and bad circles. We just have to live with them.
You only got killed several times Nobot. Is it really so serious? Gosh, I wish sprees and all that could be fully allowed so we didn't have to have arguments.

It worked well on Diggy's. I was mass-killed several times but still had fun.

I have also had problems with Sylvanor.

Sylvanor, please stop.

It's always hard to tell when things go out of hand. This a question which anyone could define in different ways.

If anyone didn't notice, Nobot is a cop. And I pretty much think Sylv is trying to keep the cops out of his range as much as possible. Should he'd waited until Nobot had made it up on the roof. Because, I'm pretty sure that after Sylv's first assault on Nobot.. all Nobot wanted to do was to jail him. So, the only way for Sylv to keep on going is to keep on killing Nobot. And the best place of doing that is the place he spawn. It's a bad circle, and in the end CityRPG is the only one to blame. It's just silly.

I'm not implying this mod sucks, only that CityRPG always had these kind of flaws and bad circles. We just have to live with them.
You only got killed several times Nobot. Is it really so serious? Gosh, I wish sprees and all that could be fully allowed so we didn't have to have arguments.

"You only chopped one of this mans fingers off, you didn't chop all of them off. Surely this isn't so serious..?"

Solution: invincibility (and inability to use tools) for the first 15 seconds after spawn, and for the entire ghosting period + another 15 seconds (so that the ghosters can recognize any dangers after ghosting and still run away; for instance, a camping cop.)

I have also had problems with Sylvanor.

And no one have had problems with you?

Solution: invincibility (and inability to use tools) for the first 15 seconds after spawn, and for the entire ghosting period + another 15 seconds (so that the ghosters can recognize any dangers after ghosting and still run away; for instance, a camping cop.)
Brilliant.
And no one have had problems with you?
"Your honor, my client was raped while in prison."
"I'm sorry, but I'm going to throw this case out the window because he's an ex-con!"

Your argument is valid except that he wasn't wanted until he killed me about 5 times.

I didn't do anything to him so why would he just kill me? Also yes I am a cop but he spawn killed me on a place I couldn't access at the time.

He is known for abusing and he is getting complaints.

If I was Yorktown I would just de-admin him. He has had enough chances already.

Your argument is valid except that he wasn't wanted until he killed me about 5 times.

I didn't do anything to him so why would he just kill me? Also yes I am a cop but he spawn killed me on a place I couldn't access at the time.

He is known for abusing and he is getting complaints.

If I was Yorktown I would just de-admin him. He has had enough chances already.
This is what I'm confused about.
On any other cityrpg, the person is instantly arrestable after murder. Are the demerits lower for admins?