Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79080 times)

Alright heres my final call on TEC's ban, he was banned by administrator Sylvanor and is banned for a week starting today, I'm going to leave the ban alone, I think a week ban fits perfectly for his offenses, now a permanent ban is not just fair at all, I'm not that harsh, unless you start make a "Bitch" statement or anything similar against me.

Alright heres my final call on TEC's ban, he was banned by administrator Sylvanor and is banned for a week starting today, I'm going to leave the ban alone, I think a week ban fits perfectly for his offenses, now a permanent ban is not just fair at all, I'm not that harsh, unless you start make a "Bitch" statement or anything similar against me.
Let's see, trolling (breaks a rule and an unwritten law), kill events (breaks a rule), ruining various players experiences...
If I were you york, I would make two weeks minimum.

Also how are you doing on coders? Jasa got perma'd, but it is his mod... is he still supplying you with updates?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:00:04 PM by Lugnut1206 »

Let's see, trolling (breaks a rule and an unwritten law), kill events (breaks a rule), ruining various players experiences...
If I were you york, I would make two weeks minimum.
Its fine where it is, but when it comes to his ban expires and starts being his same self again, I'll put a maximum punishment to him, Theres no need to increase his ban time at the moment.

Also how are you doing on coders? Jasa got perma'd, but it is his mod... is he still supplying you with updates?
Yes, he is still giving me updates and such for the mod, nothing effected on my server.

Seems really lackluster.

He broke so many rules and has offered to little to the server. Many of his actions cheat the mod and the players, and ruin the game experience for everyone else.

Considering I got threatened with a perma ban over stealing 5k from people and giving out 50k, I find it both ridiculous and disappointing you find one week fitting.

You are a doormat IMO. I'm not looking forward to next week when he comes back and continues to use his alts to cheat, and continues to ruin the server.

Seems really lackluster.

He broke so many rules and has offered to little to the server. Many of his actions cheat the mod and the players, and ruin the game experience for everyone else.

Considering I got threatened with a perma ban over stealing 5k from people and giving out 50k, I find it both ridiculous and disappointing you find one week fitting.

You are a doormat IMO. I'm not looking forward to next week when he comes back and continues to use his alts to cheat, and continues to ruin the server.
Would a 2 week ban work? I'm not going that high anymore. The reason I would permanently ban users if they've made me upset.

forget it, I'll just "Permanently" ban him then.

Would a 2 week ban work? I'm not going that high anymore. The reason I would permanently ban users if they've made me upset.

forget it, I'll just "Permanently" ban him then.

Awww hell ya

The city isn't named yet.
THE CITY
ISN'T NAMED YET
stuff

THE CITY
ISN'T NAMED YET
stuff

Herpington

:cookieMonster:

THE CITY
ISN'T NAMED YET
stuff

call it york......ville

call it york......ville

Yorktown

Because I am so dohohohohoh smart.

Yorktown

Because I am so dohohohohoh smart.

Should probably Sylville since Syl owns half of it.

Sylvanor should be de-admined for abusing his powers and spawn killing.

Here is my argument why.

When I joined the city rpg I spawned inside the bank (where I left off)

When walking out I was shot several times by some man on a roof of a 3 story building.
I told him to stop but he didn't. It just so happens that this man was Sylvanor.

Sylvanor always seemed like a nice guy, he even let me ride on a plane with him a few days ago.
Now he is spawn killing people as he wishes, when your not around.

I didn't die when he spawn killed near the bank (because I ran to hurry and put my money in)
I waited until he left then I went out to the PD and saw if he had any demerits.
As usual he didn't. I asked him and he said he has to gain a certain amount and then he is wanted.

So after around 15 kills (he killed me about 4 times) he was finally wanted.

I got killed again by him because I had walked out of the PD and he was on the roof and shot me instantly.
Again, I complained and told him to stop and I walked out yet again. Same thing happened. I was killed.
I began to get frustrated and told Sylvanor what he was doing was wrong.
Here is the conversation.

He tries to act innocent

He says as long as its not on the spawn, then its not spawn killing

He says I am complaining cause I am mad, which is true
But he camped on the Police Department and shot me whenever I walked out

I told him I would report him

Not a very good idea.

I was almost immediately kicked.

Sylvanor will tell you I was complaining but he was spawn killing, so I had to complain.

He is not a good admin, he abuses. Please de-admin him.

Nobot, although I agree it is annoying, not like you didn't have a chance, there are two ways to get out of the PD. Syl may be kinda Syl-ish, but not like he is abusing his powers. I could do the same thing and nothing would happen to me, but because he is an admin he can't play the game?

Nobot, although I agree it is annoying, not like you didn't have a chance, there are two ways to get out of the PD. Syl may be kinda Syl-ish, but not like he is abusing his powers. I could do the same thing and nothing would happen to me, but because he is an admin he can't play the game?
First off he was SPAWN KILLING.

I am pretty sure spawn killing is against the server rules.
Just because it wasn't ON the spawn, doesn't mean its not spawn killing.
I walked out of the building and he continuously shot me.

Second off I have no idea how he got a gun so fast and got on the roof so fast.
Plus, he never stopped until he was killed (as you can see in the 1st picture)

If you're saying that anybody can do this and not get banned or punished in any way.
Then that is simply wrong.

First off he was SPAWN KILLING.

I am pretty sure spawn killing is against the server rules.
Just because it wasn't ON the spawn, doesn't mean its not spawn killing.
I walked out of the building and he continuously shot me.

Second off I have no idea how he got a gun so fast and got on the roof so fast.
Plus, he never stopped until he was killed (as you can see in the 1st picture)

If you're saying that anybody can do this and not get banned or punished in any way.
Then that is simply wrong.

Sounds like he was camping not spawnkilling.