YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 81103 times)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:31:08 AM by Inconnue »

Why can't dems get fixed already...! Is it such a challenge to do?

Why can't dems get fixed already...! Is it such a challenge to do?

This would really help people who aren't criminals and maybe get some new people to join.

They won't loose much.
why do you have yet another forum account

what happened to plexwhatever lol?

I'd like your attention

As I'm in desperate need of exp, I offered an amount of money to Pineapple if I could jail him. It all seemed like a fair deal, and I agreed with his bargaining which ended with $4k. I gave him the money and was waiting for him to deposit so I could jail him but got killed by BadSpotsGspot!?, and I saw with the death cam both of them running away in the same direction.

Baddy was Pine's companion and they must had talked themselves together before they set me up.

I agree that I banned them because of my sudden rage, but I really don't think this sort of actions can be tolerated on this server.
People should be able to do common deals without getting scammed.

I think 1 week ban for them both is a fair amount for this scam. They'll just have to come up with something else to do this week.

I've posted this here because I don't know if I'm really doing the right thing, it's my first two bans on this server and also in case they would try to put up a drama of some sort.

I have not left anything out in the pics, they begin when I ask him and ends with the ban.

Excuse me for having only pics on the chat but the assassination came pretty sudden.

So scamming you was against the rules?

They seemed like jerks anyways. Seems like you fell for it.

I also don't see this as a ban reason.

Yes it was bad and all but scams are scams.
You have to get revenge but not ban them.

I thought it was against the rules to do deals with criminals for jail. Technically, that is corrupt and fraudulent too.

Anyway I don't think its fair you, the victim, decide his fate. Conflict of interest. :U

Anyway I don't think its fair you, the victim, decide his fate. Conflict of interest. :U

Agh yeah. That's so true.

I've been acting fairly childish. I find these situations hard to deal with.

But, I'm still 100% for their ban, as I think these are the kind of events we admins are supposed to terminate from the server.
This is surely a violation of the common sense rule. People should be able to have verbal contracts without risking their beloved spare money.

I maybe should had cooled down and contacted another admin before my verdict perhaps.

Sleven if you can give me his BL_ID, I can deduct $4000 off from his bank, and refund that money back to you. You'll need that money if anything else falls at hand, if anyone needs a refund or some sort, due to normal admins cannot use the grant feature.

The ban is fine, you did what you needed to do.

EDIT: Wasn't looking at the chat, okay I'll go do that right now, BL_ID 23344

Second Edit: I've deducted $4000 from BL_ID 23344, and transferred that stolen money back to BL_ID 4540.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 08:56:52 AM by YorkTown95 »

This server is just dying, I mean average of what, 5 people.
What you need is a spark so that more people come.
I've heard making money is REALLY hard, maybe you should
make it easier.

:cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

NOM NOM NOM

make it easier.

No it's not. I've earned, what I think, is a fortune by just getting an income of $30 and jailing people now and then.

And thanks York.

why do you have yet another forum account

what happened to plexwhatever lol?
I don't see why not.

This server is just dying, I mean average of what, 5 people.
What you need is a spark so that more people come.
make it easier.

:cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

NOM NOM NOM
Why the hell are you still posting in this thread if you're still banned from my server? Hypocrite? Go stuffpost somewhere else.

Also, I've flagged about 9 builds, majority of them is inactivity in the server from 3/23/12.