Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80895 times)

Sylvanor likes to kick anybody that bugs him. Don't take it personally.

Really?

I've been a big nuisance harassing him for money and pardons and he has been very reasonable and calm despite how much I nag.

What the heck. I just got kicked for "Rapid firing the hammer"
I dont even have rapid fire. I just download BL on this computer and all I have is RTB. :I
Sylvanor likes to kick anybody that bugs him. Don't take it personally.
Really?

I've been a big nuisance harassing him for money and pardons and he has been very reasonable and calm despite how much I nag.

1: Sure bro, rapidfire is allowed... deal with it.

2: I am called jasa and i like cheating. (manye people said it, don't take it personally)

3: Yeah it was normal. thanks for your understanding.

If people want to get a server full of noobs, i will stop kicking, but stop for everyone. I think when i kick it's justified, that's all. It is annoying so see always people complaining about kick. Kick is not a ban. It's enough dramas for noting now!

What about that heh?

Got banned from Yorktowns by Jasa for 60 min. because I ghost killed him.
Which I didn't know that he was still ghosting. He didn't have anything on him anyways.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 08:56:37 PM by Sylvanor »

So I was looking at Ravencroft's server, it seem that he saved my old city ad then started using my roads and traffic lights, I'll have a word with him and see what happens, but that's no problem, I just want credit to me and the others who were involved helping with the city.

Some one killed me when I tried to kill him as a Rookie I committed a crime?

So I was looking at Ravencroft's server, it seem that he saved my old city ad then started using my roads and traffic lights, I'll have a word with him and see what happens, but that's no problem, I just want credit to me and the others who were involved helping with the city.
Continuing on to this thing, This guy named "Ravencroft" currently runs his CityRPG, and wants to be a wannabe YorkTown95 just like me, he has tried to impersonate myself and Jasa. Thoughts anyone?

Take a good long look at his name history, this made me laugh.

Also, this user has been last online:

I would also post his IP address, but I rather not because Badspot has edited out posts that had IPs. This person will be on watch due to the recent activities he has done in this server. He will be blacklisted.

I just had a word with him, he claimed that Dio did the saving and such, but thats not a problem at all, even thought he is still a common idiot today (Dio).
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 08:34:37 PM by YorkTown95 »

So the demerits for murder are currently broken.
I had to manually give players demerits for murder but then the other admins start yelling "ABUSE" so I decided to leave it up to them.

I had to manually give players demerits for murder but then the other admins start yelling "ABUSE" so I decided to leave it up to them.

haha yea this is nice

This is after the crash right?

So now what.

People have been wreaking havoc today without murder dems. If this could be fixed as soon as possible, that would be great.

I'd like to state that Raven is a lying bastard. I am many things that may include richardhead, build stealer not included, though.