Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80872 times)

Ghostkilling anybody is an automatic ban.
If you didn't know if I was ghosting or not, don't kill me.
Hint: see if it says "%1 has spawned."

%1 == username of the person just joined of the server.

Revamping certain aspects of the server video with time lapse of the sunset/sunrise along with maybe a new type of title effect on the video instead.

Ghostkilling anybody is an automatic ban.
If you didn't know if I was ghosting or not, don't kill me.
Ok
so Hoogle JUST ghost killed me

No big deal

Suggestion: Could you make it so that people are invincible for the first minute they spend on the server?

Server crash?
Because of the SAs messing with the eval and stuff, now this has completely pissed me off. I checked with the remote client, its not responding at the moment, as well with the server, lets give it a wait and see what happens.

EDIT: Crashed, loving lovely.

All our data is gone right?

All our data is gone right?
Nope. Just bricks from the last half hour.

Jasa fixed it eventually, but sylvanor had a recent save, so the server will be back up, when the save gets loaded.

Rendering and then re-uploading the newly done video.  Might I say I took even more time to get certain things right and I am positive that you will love it.

Oh dear. Problems again? :c

Glad I didn't build recently.

What the heck. I just got kicked for "Rapid firing the hammer"
I dont even have rapid fire. I just download BL on this computer and all I have is RTB. :I

I just bought a biplane, and I am willing to let people borrow it. For $500 per week, I will give you access to it and teach you how to use my elevator to get it to the surface.

What the heck. I just got kicked for "Rapid firing the hammer"
I dont even have rapid fire. I just download BL on this computer and all I have is RTB. :I
Sylvanor likes to kick anybody that bugs him. Don't take it personally.