Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79095 times)

Icy I'll pay top dollar for best room you got lol.

Yourk town

lol.

You cannot use industrial lots out of the industrial area, you also have to build something like a factory on an industrial lot.

It give you an answer about your house DerrickJMitchell.

Also: still bees. Everywere.

lol.

It give you an answer about your house DerrickJMitchell.

Also: still bees. Everywere.
I asked you Sly, if there was lot limitation's all you said is the industreal lot's have no taxes. you told me no such rule. so it is YOU who owes me.

The fact this has gone unfinished for this long is bothering me.  I'm finishing it, if any admins would like to help.  I'm going to put the Civilian spawns there and a few rule terminals.  People need to read them and the only info terminal I know of is in the PD.

PS sorry for the huge image.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:39:04 AM by Inconnue »

So... Can i be unbanned Yorktown? I already sent you the PM.

I will never let that happen.  Get out.

Hold off surburb, I might give him a chance.

I asked you Sly, if there was lot limitation's all you said is the industreal lot's have no taxes. you told me no such rule. so it is YOU who owes me.
It's your fault for not reading the rules dude.

It's your fault for not reading the rules dude.

I did read the rule's it's host's fault for not making the rule's  more specific

You would think common sense would have a play in your head.  Who builds a house on an industrial zone lot?  Really, in real life I am pretty damn sure I don't live on industrial property.

I am always responsible of all your problems here. Damn you read the rules and forum or get confirmation before doing anything.
A house on industrial to avoid taxes. PEH!

Next update I'm going to make it so if a player commits a crime while in jail they automatically get 6 stars.
If you're in jail for 6 ticks and you get jailed for 6 ticks you get 12 ticks in jail so I would not recommend it.

I did read the rule's it's host's fault for not making the rule's  more specific
Oh shut up, you're not evening reading each section.

EDIT: Because Surburb keeps text messaging and is keeping informing me on how the server progress, I've trusted him enough to become one of my Co-Hosts.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 05:44:58 PM by YorkTown95 »

Are there trials for wanted criminals?

Edit: Also, I don't think the laborer items should do damage. It is too easy to accidentally hit someone while laboring. ;-;
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 06:05:28 PM by Mith »