Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80990 times)

I don't really see some kind of forum you can write out to become a admin.

Become a admin at random by helping out the players?

I don't really see some kind of forum you can write out to become a admin.

Become a admin at random by helping out the players?
You don't fill out an application, you get a advantage if you help out, do something that doesn't break the rules, disadvantages is when you broke the rules, have been banned (unfair bans are not counted), or known to be a common idiot on blockland.

Want to buy an apartment directly in the city center?

IcyGamma has built a hotel & apartment complex selling affordable fully furnished apartments. Why buy an apartment?

Allows for a private space to safely go AFK in or to meet with people / do roleplay in

Lets you get a private view of the city

Own property while avoiding tax!

Spend money on something more worthwhile then guns or drugs for a change!

Only two apartments are currently available...

I am selling rooms that were previously rentable using an event system (you can still rent other rooms there by clicking the doors)!

This is a developing complex and the only hotel / apartment building in the city! Want to do a deal? Make me an offer! I want to shift these for my next project! <3

Executive Studio - $1999 (one payment, and its yours forever)

- Directly in the city center, neighboring item and food shops, across the road from the police department
- 24/7 access and lighting
- Private tidy room, fully furnished, modern build, perfect as AFK hut
- Second story
- Comes with an ID door for privacy (protected against guns)

Deluxe Apartment - $3999 (one payment, and its yours forever)

- Directly in the city center, neighboring item and food shops, across the road from the police department
- Large room, high ceilings, amazing city views!
- Stylish, modern, fully furnished
- Comes with evented kitchen (and easter egg)
- Second story

Make IcyGamma / Sheath an offer by PM or while ingame!

Sooo, I am done with blockland. I deleted my bricks so someone else can take the spots. Have fun all!

User was banned for this post
That was pointless.

Sooo, I am done with blockland. I deleted my bricks so someone else can take the spots. Have fun all!

User was banned for this post
Nothing of value has been lost.

Oh well, anyways Icy thats really cool, best wishes on the apartments.

IcyGamma has built a hotel & apartment complex selling affordable fully furnished apartments. Why buy an apartment?

Allows for a private space to safely go AFK in or to meet with people / do roleplay in

Lets you get a private view of the city

Own property while avoiding tax!

Spend money on something more worthwhile then guns or drugs for a change!

Only two apartments are currently available...

I am selling rooms that were previously rentable using an event system (you can still rent other rooms there by clicking the doors)!

This is a developing complex and the only hotel / apartment building in the city! Want to do a deal? Make me an offer! I want to shift these for my next project! <3

Executive Studio - $1999 (one payment, and its yours forever)

- Private tidy room, fully furnished, modern build, perfect as AFK hut
- Second story

Deluxe Apartment - $3999 (one payment, and its yours forever)

- Large room, high ceilings, amazing city views!
- Stylish, modern, fully furnished
- Comes with evented kitchen (and easter egg)
- Second story

Make IcyGamma / Sheath an offer by PM or while ingame!

That's attractive, nice place!  :cookie:

Why did you quote the entire post? You might want to replace those with "snip", just saying.

-le Snip-
Like this? :D
Honestly, the building looks pretty nice, and I'd probably buy it if...
1.If I didnt already have a badass japanese penthouse
2.If it werent so damned expensive, not a lot of people without a house of their own will be able to afford that.  I would recommend making a lower one-time offer, or have a down payment that's much lower, and pay it off later (remember, you still own the lot, so if they dont pay up, you can just clear their stuff). 

-Source: Marketing 101

I'll come on later so you can give me a tour of that, Icy. :o
That's niiice.

I'm willing to purchase when I have enough.
I'm eyeballing the exec suite.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 10:38:39 AM by Gojira »

Haha, it's stinking so much Icygamma of that advert. It's so much you.

If I was to advertise my apartments I would just make a post like this: "I sell apartments, contact me" lol

Anyways, I like the idea and effort. Would like to see more of this in the topic actually.

Yourk town deleted my house not once but twice. i know he's host and he can do as he pleases but he wont even pay me back. i payd for a house anda  music spawn, (industreal lot) 16x16. he deleted my lot, with lost me my lot, and the music brick. he lost a save and i lost that.  then he wont pay for it, so i build a new lot. again a industreal lot 16 x 16. and a new radio brick. but he delete's it yet again to replace it with a teliport house or something. and still wont give me pay back for wht he stole. TWICE.

Yourk town deleted my house not once but twice. i know he's host and he can do as he pleases but he wont even pay me back. i payd for a house anda  music spawn, (industreal lot) 16x16. he deleted my lot, with lost me my lot, and the music brick. he lost a save and i lost that.  then he wont pay for it, so i build a new lot. again a industreal lot 16 x 16. and a new radio brick. but he delete's it yet again to replace it with a teliport house or something. and still wont give me pay back for wht he stole. TWICE.

i even have proof i built a lot.

I took this picture after Rebuilt, and REpayd for the lot and music brick, here is my 16x16 industreal lot.   

-+- PROOF -+-

i even have proof i built a lot.

I took this picture after Rebuilt, and REpayd for the lot and music brick, here is my 16x16 industreal lot.   

-+- PROOF -+-

AND HERE'S THE HOUSE MY HOUSE WAS REPLACED WITH!

That's crap this is just Stupid. he take's my hosue, and replaces it with something that look's to be work of a 2nd grader. and wont even pay me for removing it, TWICE.

1. The new house is not in the same site as your demoed one. If it is not so, that the pic is several weeks old.

2. There is no proof that that is your house, we only see a pic of a build not an ownership.

3. The new build looks better than yours, so stop insulting it.

You cannot use industrial lots out of the industrial area, you also have to build something like a factory on an industrial lot.