Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80168 times)

No, the debt thing is if you don't make enough money per tick to pay your taxes, and it stacks up....believe me.
ha ha ha

comgas is go !

No, the debt thing is if you don't make enough money per tick to pay your taxes, and it stacks up....believe me.
YorkTown95's international affairs RPG

YorkTown95's international affairs RPG
You're funny Kalphiter, made my day.

You're funny Kalphiter, made my day.

He makes everyones days

I'm paying taxes for the Gas Station that I successfully sold to A Leprechaun for $2,800...I'm still paying taxes for it. Please fix this, I'm only making 5 a tick instead of like 65 a tick.

I'm paying taxes for the Gas Station that I successfully sold to A Leprechaun for $2,800...I'm still paying taxes for it. Please fix this, I'm only making 5 a tick instead of like 65 a tick.
I will come on in there can fix it for you.

I've asked around the server, and everyone thinks that my idea is good, and i've started it.
I'm only around 18% done, but it's getting done fast!

The lighting in the current map makes everything look brown and dreary. Couldn't this be on a brighter, less unclean-looking slate edit?

The lighting in the current map makes everything look brown and dreary. Couldn't this be on a brighter, less unclean-looking slate edit?
Plate 3, slate desert makes my white look gray.

also,

New Record? 6 Ticks - $690

Edit: Also, I think there should be a step-up to Bounty Hunter, you can kill all you want, be arrested all you want, still have a baton, and make more money than  the normal bounty hunter.

DoubleEdit:
:cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:43:22 PM by Racerboy »

>implying im mad about not dominating the economy in a video game

I never pointed it towards you. I'm just saying...my building is in the image.

...and you're just mad cause you can't event a gas pump

I'm still wondering why you think I pointed this towards you.