Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80842 times)

I will sure do that, but I find it funny that people walk up to a vehicle thinking that it is a diamond, which gets annoying for the driver.
Those people deserve to get hit. I'm talking about people like Racerboy and Leprechaun who do absolutely nothing but run over people with the Jeep.

York you have to account for this no matter how much Qwepir shows you. The reason I didn't stop was because Nooblet 2.0 (an admin) was right there not saying anything I was doing was bad and to stop. Now if I had been told by this admin that I was going to be banned and that what I was doing was wrong. Yes I would have stopped. But think about this; an admin was watching the whole time and didn't do anything.

So I think I found a bug in real estate. I sold a lot to someone else and it didn't lower my taxes.

I liked the server for the time I was on, wish there was a hunger mod or something but oh well

So I think I found a bug in real estate. I sold a lot to someone else and it didn't lower my taxes.
Noted, I'll come help you solve your taxes.

Even better: Drive towards someone, then switch out of the driver seat so you don't get demerits for the murder.
I could so picture that in real life.
A guy switches to the passenger seat before a hit and run because technically he wasn't driving at the time.

York you have to account for this no matter how much Qwepir shows you. The reason I didn't stop was because Nooblet 2.0 (an admin) was right there not saying anything I was doing was bad and to stop. Now if I had been told by this admin that I was going to be banned and that what I was doing was wrong. Yes I would have stopped. But think about this; an admin was watching the whole time and didn't do anything.

York look at this, you WILL change your mind after reading this.

Hey, just thought I'd bring it up, but there is no item sales event

Depending on the version of the mod that this is built off of, items can be sold by spawning them on a brick, picking them up, receiving money, then giving the item to the customer.

Speaking of the admins, I haven't seen Okiver, Sleven, and Will smith in the server yet.

sorry.

I'm pretty much prioritizing Sylvanor's CityRPG at the moment.
Hope you doesn't mind. I'll make sure to do sporadic visits, when his server has been open for public.

additem, underneath player will sell them an item, as well, I believe.

additem, underneath player will sell them an item, as well, I believe.
It will sell them the item and charge you for the items cost

for example, person A sets up an addItem event for a glock18 ($650)
person B comes along and attempts to puchase for 700
Person B loses the 700 and receives a glock, and person A loses $650

sorry.

I'm pretty much prioritizing Sylvanor's CityRPG at the moment.
Hope you doesn't mind. I'll make sure to do sporadic visits, when his server has been open for public.
No problem, at least I got the memo.

It will sell them the item and charge you for the items cost

for example, person A sets up an addItem event for a glock18 ($650)
person B comes along and attempts to puchase for 700
Person B loses the 700 and receives a glock, and person A loses $650
So they both lose the $1350 in total? Are you sure you're using the requestfunds event?

Blockland Name: Mapster
Blockland ID: 1835
Reason you were banned: Using addvelocity events to get on top of Nooblets Bank.
Who banned you?: Sylvanor
Your defense: To start off I want to say that my Ban was completely justified. What I did was breaking the rules of the server however I would just like to say a few things in my own defense. I was not aware of any rules of the server except for the basic City RPG that apply to every server (i.e. using VCE's, spawnkilling, being annoying ect. ) I ask that a link be put in the welcome directly to the rules so that less people have this problem. As for me Sylvanor did warn me that he would ban if I kept at it, being a previous admin and old friend of Yorks I thought nothing of it and kept on. I would just like to Apologize to everyone at the CityRPG staff for being a noob.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 08:13:11 PM by Mapster »

Job name: City Worker
Job discription: City Worker would be like a laborer, shop manager, policeman, official, everything. Cost: 5000 Pay: 200 Requires clean record!
Job abilitys (can jail, can pardon, can sell etc.): Can jail, pardon, sell, labor, anything!
Anything that I should know?: You should know that this job is...

EPIC!