Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80893 times)

I think you earn money slightly too fast..

I was on at saturday, got the policeman job, jailed several people and now got a huge fortune.

1k huzahh

I think you earn money slightly too fast..

I was on at saturday, got the policeman job, jailed several people and now got a huge fortune.

1k huzahh

Then again in every city rp cop's always make the big dosh LODSEMONE because your typical city rp'er wants to get a gun and go on rampages so they never think the consequences out very clear.

blablabla.... get a gun and go on rampages ..... blablabla consequences.

mhhh.... gun...

5k huzahh

wow rich bish, geme

also, only played for an hour or so anyways..

Oh you guys, ip you obviously have repressed feelings for sleven  :cookieMonster:

Its $100 rewarded per tick you jail (If you jail someone for 6 ticks, thats $600 you've earned).

Would be cool if once you baton a person, instead of warping them to jail, you actually "handcuff them" and take control of their player (as their player stands in front of yours and you have control of them as well as yourself, not sure if this is possible) then proceed to bring them to the jail door and lock 'em in.

Would be cool if once you baton a person, instead of warping them to jail, you actually "handcuff them" and take control of their player (as their player stands in front of yours and you have control of them as well as yourself, not sure if this is possible) then proceed to bring them to the jail door and lock 'em in.
I actually thought of doing this in mine, but Iban's doing it so I don't want to kind of, ya know,steal it.

But yeah, you would handcuff people, pick them up, and bring them to the jail zone.

I'm pretty much prioritizing Sylvanor's CityRPG at the moment.
:D

Blockland Name: Mapster
Blockland ID: 1835
Reason you were banned: Using addvelocity events to get on top of Nooblets Bank.
Who banned you?: Sylvanor
Your defense: To start off I want to say that my Ban was completely justified. What I did was breaking the rules of the server however I would just like to say a few things in my own defense. I was not aware of any rules of the server except for the basic City RPG that apply to every server (i.e. using VCE's, spawnkilling, being annoying ect. ) I ask that a link be put in the welcome directly to the rules so that less people have this problem. As for me Sylvanor did warn me that he would ban if I kept at it, being a previous admin and old friend of Yorks I thought nothing of it and kept on. I would just like to Apologize to everyone at the CityRPG staff for being a noob.

That's ok Mapster, for one time, someone accept the ban and answer without beging a noob, that's appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:02:54 AM by Sylvanor »

How long is a tick?

edit: reached 100k bricks, what... last time I was on it was 70k.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:22:22 AM by Sleven »

How long is a tick?

edit: reached 100k bricks, what... last time I was on it was 70k.
One Blockland Day I Believe.

One Blockland Day I Believe.
I think what he means is how long is a Blockland Day/Tick in minutes or something.

All I need to know to finish up my project is the console command used to get a players cash, bank, and demerits in this version of cityrpg.