Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80850 times)

Bump, you're more than welcome to suggest features in the CityRPG, you can send them here.

Lawyer - Initial Investment: 400 Pay: 50
Lawyers can pardon criminals, but needs a clean record.

Burglar - Initial Investment: 300 Pay: 50
Burglars can pickpocket people and brake open doors.

Torcreep - Initial Investment: 700 Pay: 60
Torcreepes earns his money from orders, thus he spawn with a gun. (don't know what weapon range you have in your server. I think this job needs the worst gun available, or maybe a knife)

Governor (or anything in that genre) - Initial Investment: 1500 Pay: 110/120
-||- have high salaries, can place bounties, pardon criminals, but require a clean record. (I would like to give this job another ability, but can't come up with one)

Entrepreneur/Director - Initial Investment: 1000 Pay: 90
-||- can do the same as Shop Owners, but they get paid more. (shouldn't the spawning fee be decreased too?)

Mercenary - Initial Investment: 300 Pay: 50
Mercenaries can do the same as Bounty Hunters, but they get paid more.

_____________________________ _____________________________ ____________________________

I think all of the initial investments should be increased a bit. Especially the Policeman job, which has a high pay at the moment.
The criminal job could have a little lower salary, thus he should get his pay from pickpocketing, and maybe remove the lock picking feature for this job?

Also want to point out that the word "Initial" has been spelled wrong in the /help jobs section.

Edit: I was forced to destroy a permaspawn brick with a shotgun on it, in Kinx' house because it was access-able for every player.
What is this stupid behavior by Kinx?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:50:22 AM by Sleven »

Lawyer - Initial Investment: 400 Pay: 50
Lawyers can pardon criminals, but needs a clean record.
Nice Idea

Burgler - Initial Investment: 300 Pay: 50
Burglers can pickpocket people and break open doors.
Needs more

Torcreep - Initial Investment: 700 Pay: 60
Torcreepes earns his money from orders, thus he spawn with a gun. (don't know what weapon range you have in your server. I think this job needs the worst gun available, or maybe a knife)
Huh? What is this job supposed to do? What do you mean by "orders"?

Governor (or anything in that genre) - Initial Investment: 1500 Pay: 110/120
-||- have high salaries, can place bounties, pardon criminals, but require a clean record. (I would like to give this job another ability, but can't come up with one)
Umm, idk.

Entrepreneur/Director - Initial Investment: 1000 Pay: 90
-||- can do the same as Shop Owners, but they get paid more. (shouldn't the spawning fee be decreased too?)
Entrepreneur is any buiseness owner, and Director has nothing to do with shop owners.

Mercenary - Initial Investment: 300 Pay: 50
Mercenaries can do the same as Bounty Hunters, but they get paid more.
Bounty hunters = good, Mercenaries = bad, So that wouldn't really work.

_____________________________ _____________________________ ____________________________

I think all of the initial investments should be increased a bit. Especially the Policeman job, which has a high pay at the moment.
Policeman is a hard job, that's why it pays decently, and generally not liking this.

The criminal job could have a little lower salary, thus he should get his pay from pickpocketing, and maybe remove the lock picking feature for this job?
I agree that criminals should get pay from stealing money, but don't remove the lock picking

Alright.

About the names... I was just generally brainstorming and don't really know the correct names in English.
They are easily fixed anyhow..

Sorry about kinxs having a permaspawn in his spawn, I told him that he was only allowed to have it if the area is not accessible , even when I added the baton breaking the doors now this was before the update, I'll get this solved.

Thanks for the job suggestions once again, I'll get them added, and I did send an announcement about the new updates that I'm adding at the moment from my steam group.

This was posted from my evo 3d smartphone, I cannot be on the computer at the moment tonight. I'll try to get back on eventually.

You've done well on this server. It is pretty good.

Well done.

Sorry about kinxs having a permaspawn in his spawn, I told him that he was only allowed to have it if the area is not accessible , even when I added the baton breaking the doors now this was before the update, I'll get this solved.

Thanks for the job suggestions once again, I'll get them added, and I did send an announcement about the new updates that I'm adding at the moment from my steam group.

This was posted from my evo 3d smartphone, I cannot be on the computer at the moment tonight. I'll try to get back on eventually.

So... no admin?

So... no admin?
You were a few weeks late, I had admin applications out for people to sign up to be picked, but I already selected my admins already.

You were a few weeks late, I had admin applications out for people to sign up to be picked, but I already selected my admins already.

It's ok. I just started playing BL again today.
And... would you still have me as a moderator / admin even with all of that miscommunication drama BS back in v18?

Am I the only European admin?

I've been alone with a lot of losers for hours. :s

Am I the only European admin?

I've been alone with a lot of losers for hours. :s
I heard that Sylvanor is around in Europe.

Sylvanor is in france fyi.

The server now has a stats viewer, you may view your stats HERE (And is also located in the OP on the links section).

Ipquarx has told me that this is currently in beta, so you're more than welcome to test this out, he will add more things soon. It will ask you for a password and a BL_ID, in order to get your password, you'll need to be in my server first and type this into your chat:
Code: [Select]
/onlinePassAnd you'll have to write this down somewhere in order to access your stats, do not share your password with anyone whatsoever.

Admins need training!
York, I'm sorry but half of your admins are badmins ok?
Password the server for like an hour and TRAIN THEM!