Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 80317 times)

doomcop is one of the better admins seeing as he does things other than going on killing sprees

I just got a notification that my server was shut down because the CPU was at like 23%, it will be back online tonight.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 07:46:31 AM by YorkTown95 »

I wonder what was causing that.

Oh well, the project is coming along nice, all non-server scripts done!
Now onto the server scripts! :D

Speaking from that server shut down, Moppy sent me an email on what happened, eventually it won't happen again.

It means it's using full CPU, so it would've been inaccessible anyway.

Ah okay then, I thought that shut down was in effect because the server was staying up too long.

Any estimates on when the server will be back up?

Off Topic:  York I sent you a friend request on Steam.  (Mocha Man II)

The server is now back online, come on in get and started.

Off Topic:  York I sent you a friend request on Steam.  (Mocha Man II)
Added.

Another update.

I accidently unregistered some events that were located in the self area, which screwed up the whole JVS and events, but a simple server restart fixed them all, so please double and triple check your events and see if nothing is damaged, it will never happen again, but again I was unregistering the events because to prevent any event abuse of any sort.

Alright, my project is at 70% progress, just waiting on york to send me the server mod to edit.

Updated the OP with Sleven's screenshots and the current admins today.

Bump
and

Yorktown95's Server, providing satisfaction since 2009

did you like the server review i made? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=182790.0

BTW thanks for telling me the event on how to sell stuff, i totally forgot. thank you for that

Bump
and
-Snip-
Yorktown95's Server, providing satisfaction since 2009
That made my day.

did you like the server review i made? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=182790.0

BTW thanks for telling me the event on how to sell stuff, i totally forgot. thank you for that
Yes I did, and you're welcome.