Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 81159 times)

The only way that you could get out is if somebody from the outside came and let the prisoners free.
So I'm banning anybody that does so.

Once again, my thick ass cheeks. I can get out of that goddamn jail. No halp needed.

Once again, my thick ass cheeks. I can get out of that goddamn jail. No halp needed.

The jail has been made secure.

with 29 players in the server, the CPU is currently: 7.52%

Special thanks to kalphiter.

Bruh, Unban Senyor herpy Hooves. ID 33926

He never did anything. You just banned him because he has a similar name.

You can play stuff with us if you want, hes my best friend. Its really not cool because hes banned for nothing he did.

Hahahahhahaha.  forget you.  Your a stupid loving cunt that is a sorry excuse for the earth.  Crawl back to your hole along with your loving alt.

I banned hamster for a day.
He killed somebody, stole $700, and went inside of an 8x Cube.
He tried to play innocent by saying "There's nothing against hiding in bricks in the rules." so I extended his ban to 12 hours. I told him to use common sense.
He said that he went inside of the brick to get to another part of his build although I saw him walk inside it, turn around casually, and /sit.
So I extended it to a day.

He tried to play innocent by saying "There's nothing against hiding in bricks in the rules." so I extended his ban to 12 hours. I told him to use common sense.
He said that he went inside of the brick to get to another part of his build although I saw him walk inside it, turn around casually, and /sit.

Good, not really a big deal considering his past.

The jail has been made secure.

I bet I can still get out. I'm a free bird.

I don't get it. He haven't done anything this time.

As you said, he killed one person, and hiding is also not against the rules.
I don't understand your common sense

edit:
If you're just not going to help at all

York, if you didn't notice. Like 80% of the red signs on the last map was mine. The days I went on the server I always took a look around the city. Checking every floor of the buildings available. I'm desperately trying to help out the best of my ability. But this doesn't stop me from having an opinion. I don't understand why you think I'm stabbing you in the back by saying what I think. Do I have love the server to be a good admin? Also, I find it hilarious that you take it so easy on Jasa's abusing but yell at me. Stop licking Jasa's ass.

If you don't find me appropriate for moderating the server, you could just de-admin me.

also York, if you want the bank finished I would like to have some wood. I'm pretty busy and can't do the whole roleplaying stuff to get the resources. Would appreciate it. Or else, just demo it. I was on several times yesterday btw.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:20:55 AM by Sleven »

Very well, but however I already said that jasa is done running over people, Sleven I was also in a bad mood, but that's already yesterday, but sure I can give you the lumber to finish it up, it was a certain miscommunication. And it happens a lot. But in general, you're a really good admin and building, but I dislike by the fact that you've nothing to say positive. This is no argument because I'm actually telling you that what you're right now (well not right now), but that's a no brainer, that can be easily fixed.

I don't understand why there is an ATM in the jail... was it supposed to be a bank?

I don't understand why there is an ATM in the jail... was it supposed to be a bank?
So you can rob a bank while you're in jail for robbing a bank.

So you can rob a bank while you're in jail for robbing a bank.

So you can bribe people not to rape you in jail.

EDIT: I checked, it is a bank brick, not an ATM.
It doesn't ask you if you want to deposit if you don't have any money to deposit.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:49:14 AM by Inconnue »

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 03:49:03 AM by Inconnue »