YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79070 times)

So I have a question Sleven, what do you have against on Jasa? Sure he has done some stupid stuff in the past, but that does change overtime.

Last time I saw him he still was a richard and because I have not seen him ever since last time the rpg was up I still can assume that he's a richard until I meet him again and can change my opinion. I have no reason to believe that he's improved and go with everyone else and change my opinion when I haven't seen it with my own eyes. It may be, because of my inactivity that I have not met Jasa and therefore he hasn't made a better impression on me. I'm sure Jasa is a sweetie now, but I have not yet seen it and therefore he's still a richard in my eyes. etc etc

There have been plenty of instances where I’ve seen Jasa as "changed", but it wasn’t to long before he sank back down into his normal, admin abusing, smartass self. He’s a smart individual, but he is not a leader, nor is he an administrator.

If Jasa stops involving himself with server born issues, stops muting his rivals, and stops placing himself above others, then I’ll see this "change".

Great Scott of bumps.

Been working on the mod lately, these changes include:
Code: [Select]
-Rewrite of brick placing
-Moved more brick placing code to ServerCmdPlantBrick rather than fxDtsBrick::onPlant
-Brick placing now tells you what brick your tried to place
-/drop command now works correctly
-Safes
-To deposit into safes, you need build trust with the owner of the safe.
-To withdraw from safes, you need full trust with the owner of the safe.
-Bounty bricks
-Bounty jobs
-The client no longer downloads the data from every job, instead the client sends you all the data you need.
-Working on a more user-friendly job support, item support, and vehicle support
-Organized brick menu
I've been trying to make the mod more user friendly so more servers can run my mod. Don't worry, my mod won't be released until next year.

Also, for some reason JJStorm's client causes conflicts with my CRP.

Can you make it so you can freely kill a person if they shoot you first?

That has been implemented already, or at least it should have been

If they do more than a certain amount of damage.

Is this server still up? I don't feel like checking

EDIT: Holy shat bump! Just noticed...

Are the admin applications still up? If so, I'd like to apply.
I have been playing this since August 2010 and I loved it back then.
I'd like to be an admin because I have lots of experience with CityRPGs for 2 and a half years now. I've played everything from Diggy's to Snk12's (not the copier Snk13 who claims Snk12 copied him yet his ID is 30k), and then yours, I've played many and have many experience with many. Now I'd like to also moderate the server well and fairly, deal with the rulebreakers but still make sure everyone has a fun experience. I will respond to every question unlike some admins I know, and make sure to be on often. My in game name is Shard The Owl and my BL_ID is 22986. Sorry if there was some format I was supposed to use, if there was I tried to fill out most information that a format would request.

If I'm correct, YorkTown has been inactive and the server down. I DO need to talk to York with my new friend Ravencroft, though.

My god just stop posting here after I say this, it was lasted in June 16th, then the infamous forumtard king of nothing bumped it.  Just leave this to die.

Is this server still up? I don't feel like checking

EDIT: Holy shat bump! Just noticed...

No, why the heck you bumped this??

If I'm correct, YorkTown has been inactive and the server down. I DO need to talk to York with my new friend Ravencroft, though.

Hes on Steam.

Please don't bump this, okay thanks.